What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Just finished my second three mile walk of the day hope everyone's doing okay it's hot out there I think I got a little bit of heat exhaustion I turn the AC on to 70 and the apartment in the apartment just taking it easy really hot out there
Wow so much energy, how old are you again?
You're making alot of us look bad, what's physically wrong with ya?
What kind of meds ya know ya have to share right?
You have no aches and pains, no doc apps why you hanging with us old fuckers?
Besides we're the coolest

oldfogey8

True but that doesn't stop some people from acting like some things are. The Hell's Angels club bar is just an extreme example to show that these things can't always be viewed in absolutes. Some times the consequences are subtle like being blocked on a site or a social media platform because someone felt their right meant they could violate the TOU on a privately owned and operated site or platform.
People who are offended by the opinions of others are, well, all of us. People who censor others opinions are tyrants. People who resort to violence because of others opinions are dimwitted criminals. People who don’t see a difference of opinion as an opportunity to learn something new and an opportunity to teach the antagonist something are tyrants on the verge of becoming dimwitted criminals.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you use to make your jump boots look like you spit shined them.
Us Grunts didn't get jump boots. Our bucket issue included roughout combat boots that we actually did spit shine the hard way.

I've heard of using deodorant to add a gloss on finished leather, but you can flex them, or it cracks.
What was in the drain this time?
I pulled out two more Tampax, but had to kick loose something else because two are not enough to plug a 4" sewer line. I ran the snake through three times, turned on all the water and flushed the toilet this time. If it plugs again, I will have it hydro blasted.

oldmaninbc

Us Grunts didn't get jump boots. Our bucket issue included roughout combat boots that we actually did spit shine the hard way.

I've heard of using deodorant to add a gloss on finished leather, but you can flex them, or it cracks.

I pulled out two more Tampax, but had to kick loose something else because two are not enough to plug a 4" sewer line. I ran the snake through three times, turned on all the water and flushed the toilet this time. If it plugs again, I will have it hydro blasted.
This repeating situation must be getting old fast. Hope you can find some resolve to it before it drives you to madness:)

SubGirl

420club
He’s a young fella I think. I think he just likes old fart talk. Maybe we make him feel young 😁

Unca Walt

420club
I ran a fleet of super duty Ford pick ups and E350 vans for 35 years. I’ve never had anything other than minor maintenance done on any of my trucks. The super duty I’m driving now has been a flawless relationship. 1000 foot pounds of torque and close to 500 hp is quite an impressive feet for a truck that heavy…

On a sidenote, I’ve been has become the consummate tree rat spotter. He sits in the back door and growls when he sees a squirrel I need to shoot. He showed me three this morning….😉
OUT-fargin-STANDING!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I was a really bad alcoholic in college, 13 years sober now. My drink of choice was Jose Cuervo. I'm 43. Birthday is in July. No chronic injuries or pains. I'm 260 pounds. I'm big. Should be 220. Need to lose 40 pounds of like cellulite around my belly. I was like 400 pounds, I was taking haldol injections and not leaving and eating a whole lot. Mom said I had schizophrenia. Things are going good now. Mom is almost 69. I'm on ssdi. It's tough. I get like $1400 a month with the EBT. My apartment is $350 all utilities included. My main expense is kief, or ice hash, which I tend to spend about $30 a day on. I have 3 small fem auto wwXtrainwreck. They're tiny. I have tomatoes and peppers but the peppers aren't really growing. Sunflowers were started from seed. I'll take a photo next time I get a chance.
IMG_20240618_170002048.jpg
IMG_20240618_170024601.jpg

SubGirl

420club
Well I was a really bad alcoholic in college, 13 years sober now. My drink of choice was Jose Cuervo. I'm 43. Birthday is in July. No chronic injuries or pains. I'm 260 pounds. I'm big. Should be 220. Need to lose 40 pounds of like cellulite around my belly. I was like 400 pounds, I was taking haldol injections and not leaving and eating a whole lot. Mom said I had schizophrenia. Things are going good now. Mom is almost 69. I'm on ssdi. It's tough. I get like $1400 a month with the EBT. My apartment is $350 all utilities included. My main expense is kief, or ice hash, which I tend to spend about $30 a day on. I have 3 small fem auto wwXtrainwreck. They're tiny. I have tomatoes and peppers but the peppers aren't really growing. Sunflowers were started from seed. I'll take a photo next time I get a chance. View attachment 19019419 View attachment 19019420
What did you study in college? Did you end up graduating? So your disability is schizophrenia? You can’t work? Sorry to hear that. That’s a nice place for 350 bucks a month.

Unca Walt

420club
I was talking to Lesso earlier today, he was asking me if I wanted to use his bud trimming machine next week when I do my harvest. I told him there was a pretty good chance of it due to the volume of flowers that I have. An hour later, he sends me this picture and tells me it should be at my doorstep within a week. You meet the nicest people online when you have a community like we do View attachment 19019264
I second the motion.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What did you study in college? Did you end up graduating? So your disability is schizophrenia? You can’t work? Sorry to hear that. That’s a nice place for 350 bucks a month.
Yeah I applied to social security for disability and they approved me eventually. I could work but voices tell me to smoke marijuana...
I studied mostly mesoAmerican stuff in college