What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Magu🌈

This place is going to the dogs!!

That's the problem with 90% of dog owners.

They are humans who think dogs are humans.

NEWSFLASH: Dogs are NOT humans!

Dogs (as we here already know) are PACK ANIMALS!

If you don't understand 'dogs' and you want to 'understand' dogs, get this $11 book:

How to Raise a Puppy You Can Live With

You'll thank me later...

Same with kids, no bad kids, just bad parents!
Kids 👎

jokerman

Premium user
I ran a fleet of super duty Ford pick ups and E350 vans for 35 years. I’ve never had anything other than minor maintenance done on any of my trucks. The super duty I’m driving now has been a flawless relationship. 1000 foot pounds of torque and close to 500 hp is quite an impressive feet for a truck that heavy…

On a sidenote, I’ve been has become the consummate tree rat spotter. He sits in the back door and growls when he sees a squirrel I need to shoot. He showed me three this morning….😉
I wish they brought back a great motor ( and im no motor head) the ford straight six.
My buddy has a 1997? F150 2wd PU stick with 45k he parks in a garage all winter

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We voted in a new governor last cycle.
He "body slammed" a reporter from the Guardian and then said he would cut property taxes..........won in a landslide.
😆
We did inded get a little over a grand back from the state the check just showed up in the mailbox.
I gotta say barring some super shady shit he has my vote next cycle.

OleReynard

WW X trainwreck? I got them here. They grew like a dream not one problem. They smell amazing and the buds are beautiful nice and tight, very sticky. My mouth waters anytime I am near them. I may have accidentally crossed them with beast mode pollen. Oh well. Maybe the beast will beef them up. I was gifted 5 seeds I dropped one and the fargin cat ate it. Stupid Gato! I germed 4 and all 4 popped. They grew like champs too. The friggin aphids didn't phase them a bit. I guess I bring them in from outside with me. The sticky traps handled them well. They are totally milky white waiting for some ambers to show up. I did pinch a small bud that had some amber on it to try. Its drying now. I may smoke it in my bowl. I give dad a neb treatment at 330 pm mountain time. After that I go outside and smoke while he is on the machine. Its a good way to kill 15 minutes. In about 26 minutes.
I'm still not positive where mine came from
I'm not really into popping these as yet.
I got AWW98 x Kashmir Azad, original old pack of Aww98 a friend in BC did a run looking for male strictly.
An old WW pairing with some of the first rare dankness OGK male. WW X OGK
WW X Trainwreck minds blank on this one's origination.

imiubu

I wish they brought back a great motor ( and im no motor head) the ford straight six.
My buddy has a 1997? F150 2wd PU stick with 45k he parks in a garage all winter
Had a '68 Ford Falcon w/ the straight 6. Learned how to work on my own vehicle
with that little gal. Was not a pretty gal, she was a rust bucket that we called Grimace :)
But she sure ran well. Paid $50 bucks for her and drove onward of 5 years until some
thing (?) occurred that I couldn't figure out. Sold for $75 to some old gear head.

Edit to add:

I also had a Ford Maverick that we found in a field for $50. Had rotted rear floor boards
yet still rand just fine. Until one day it turned into Christine while I was under the hood
looking at ? Yup, somehow she jumped gears and began rolling forward. Scrapped
that bitch :D

I am from GM country... Oldsmobile to be sure are the best Auto's ever made :)
Ford was a swear word in this neck o the woods and I've seen some serious
arguments over which one is "the best" haha.

Last edited: