What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well I'm on my 3 Mile morning walk it's really hot out today I am sweating. I already went through a clean white shirt thanks coffee
IMG_20240618_091416222.jpg

Goldhedge

I did have this mad idea of marketing ounces of vacuum packed pure Bullshit to sell as novelty presents 🎁 - years ago - but never really developed it - had ideas of encouraging collectors by doing a series of effluent from various bovine breeds - the product itself would be kinda cheap - the magic (and cost) - would all be in the packaging 📦 - lol
Yer too late...

Send a box filled with gluten-free kosher horse shit for as low as
$16.95
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

giggy

Morning folks, weather changing again the ol knee is telling me about it. I go back to the doctor in a week. Let's just hope I don't go to jail cause I'm pissed off and mad about it. A line from a song I like but it fits. At the rate it is going I may end up living a pirate life next. I know I don't post much, been pretty sour and think better of you folks so better not saying much. Yall have the best day you can.

Goldhedge

Didn't say he was a bad dog, no bad dogs just bad owners and you don't fall into this category.
Just a proven fact, he'll straighten out
This place is going to the dogs!!

That's the problem with 90% of dog owners.

They are humans who think dogs are humans.

NEWSFLASH: Dogs are NOT humans!

Dogs (as we here already know) are PACK ANIMALS!

If you don't understand 'dogs' and you want to 'understand' dogs, get this $11 book:

How to Raise a Puppy You Can Live With

You'll thank me later...

Same with kids, no bad kids, just bad parents!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have owned nothing but Nissans or Toyotas since the 70's.
Over the years I've owned a French car, three British cars, and five German cars, so I don't wish to appear sanctimonious, but in recent years (last 20 years) I've only driven American made vehicles in support of the American economy.

Currently a Jeep GC and a Ford Focus EV, both 2013's and good vehicles.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I ran a fleet of super duty Ford pick ups and E350 vans for 35 years. I’ve never had anything other than minor maintenance done on any of my trucks. The super duty I’m driving now has been a flawless relationship. 1000 foot pounds of torque and close to 500 hp is quite an impressive feet for a truck that heavy…

On a sidenote, I’ve been has become the consummate tree rat spotter. He sits in the back door and growls when he sees a squirrel I need to shoot. He showed me three this morning….😉

jokerman

Premium user
Over the years I've owned a French car, three British cars, and five German cars, so I don't wish to appear sanctimonious, but in recent years (last 20 years) I've only driven American made vehicles in support of the American economy.

Currently a Jeep GC and a Ford Focus EV, both 2013's and good vehicles.
pulled up to a light and saw a sticker on a Jeep which said " If I wanted a Hummer ,I would have called your sister"

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I owned 8 fords and cant complain all vans and utility bodies.
A Brother of mine maintained 155 ford vans for a handicap transport co. for 27 yrs
He got 300 k miles on his vans.
I've had five Fords and Thunderbirds, plus two Ford powered Sunbeam Tigers and had good luck with the newer ones.

My first one was a 53 Fairlane and an example of how Ford got the bum rap. I had a cracked block, replaced both water pumps, lost the automatic transmission twice, lost the brakes multiple times and had to rebuild the frontend.