What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Howdy gang. I am almost done trimming for the day. Had to take another break. Hand is starting to cramp. Every try and use scissors with your hand cramping.......not fun.

Storm moving in. Looks like it could be a good one.
Most people are bottom feeders when it comes to information.

One might do well to investigate who owns the MSM. It's very informative. Then learn who has been censoring content on YT, FB, Twitter et al.... correlation DOES equal causation!!
Common since has to come into play at some point. Look around ..... you can feel it. There is 40,000 illegal immigrants here where I live that have come here in the current administration and they keep letting them in. I can see that and yet I am told the border is closed.

Who are they. Why are they here......How many have read the international play book on how to live off of the American taxpayer. Not right.

That is just one of many things I can see and feel.

oldmaninbc

Easily☝️
If the beautiful nurse gets a warm feeling in the force whilst I am in her care due to some illusion of me and needs to satisfy the urge to touch me is one thing
Other instances are determined by each actual event as it occurs.
Realistically ,the main culprit in all the inappropriate touching in my life done to me was by me.🙄
Are you talking about nurse Ratched.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Easily☝️
If the beautiful nurse gets a warm feeling in the force whilst I am in her care due to some illusion of me and needs to satisfy the urge to touch me is one thing
Other instances are determined by each actual event as it occurs.
Realistically ,the main culprit in all the inappropriate touching in my life done to me was by me.🙄
Ummmm, begging the question as to how much of that inappropriate touching by you was to you while you were still a minor?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just watch out for Pute if he is practicing his casting. When he said he landed a big one...we know what he is talking about.
1716318918485.jpeg

OleReynard

Trimming is done. Farg....I have a bunch of pots that need washing. Might as well do it. Always something!

Just started raining.
Yep its about that time for me also, plants to cut starting maybe Thurs, tents to wash out, pots to clean, fans to blowout.
Put it all in the tents and start working on a menu for next runs.
I know I need to find some diesels and chemmys.
Come Sept break it all out and doer all over again, hopefully I'll be moved by then

OleReynard

Tedious yes, messy no. I use a pair of strong readers and the Mr. Coffee mug warmer keeps the slurry hot and flowing well in a bent tip eyedropper. I pull the next load when I set the dropper down and it's just a couple of drops more then a full capsule. I know from long practice just when to stop with a drop short of dead flat. 20 drops for a #0 capsule.

Each dish is a triple size and fills right at 90 capsules and I'll run off 4 dishes worth before my back is screaming and my hand is cramping. I cluster all my work in a about a week 4 times a year when I harvest, make hash, make capsules from same. Do tincture and reduce to RSO. All the while I'm trimming and drying to jar the current set.
And you count drops Into each one?
That'd drive my eyes wonky.
I'm gonna try this sometime if it's as good as you say it is for sleep.
Edibles just don't do it.
FB_IMG_1716297373576.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts