What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1715016372530.png

imiubu

That's where my problem came in, it's easier to treat in veg than in bloom.
These are my old rangy overgrown moms and their cuttings.
Had to run an errand so... just getting to this dreaded project.
I would really rather trim than spray for bugs, sigh.
AND... I do not enjoy trimming :D

All the cuts have rooted well and are now up potted to 1 Gal
to be held over summer til flower season arrives here (abt. Nov.1).
Not even going to mess with treating the monster moms, just
gonna cull them. The babes should be easy to manage from
there.

Ugg, I use my 2 Gal pump sprayer out on the porch for watering.
I remove the sprayer nozzle and it works well.
Welp, I put that nozzle in a 'safe' place and now... I can't locate
the bugger! Tired of wandering around, looking in the same places haha.
Gotta hand spray now and I dislike that 2x's more than trimming.

oldmaninbc

I am lucky...never had to use pesticides in flower.
Continually have thrip problems. I have had spider mites twice but I alleviate the problem before I flip.
Considering the number of years I have been at this, insects generally speaking have been the least of my problems. However, thrips did cause me grief, treating them in bloom becomes difficult, it was easier just to start over and take the loss. Dr Doom will kill thrips in veg but not the best thing in bloom.

oldfogey8

My boy showed up - so I had to sign a waiver at the hospital - to be able to go for a long walkies around Westminster - did that - then we left St Thomas's - and walked over Westminster Bridge - past the houses of Parliament -

Crossed the road and found a little tea/coffee shop where we both had a big currant scone with Cornish Clotted Cream and strawberry jam - he had a mocha coffee ☕️ - and I a cafe Americano - chatted for a good while - then headed back to St Thomas's - backup to Stephen Ward again - gave him some stuff to take home - dirty clothes and containers - and he was off - nice little visit - got to stretch my legs - and feel better for it - good lad - for coming up here to take his Dad out -
Your son is being raised right and you are reaping the benefits. Thank you to you and your wife. We need more good people in the world.

oldfogey8

View attachment 18998361
I am way less askeered of thrips than I am sprays.........now let me the fuck out,tired of waiting here.
😆
My boy Zig and I met a Great Pyrenees puppy at what used to be a dog park this morning(it is no longer a dog park because some narcissistic fks are spreading broken glass shards around all of the ‘pee trees’). Zig was happy to meet him and so was the GP to meet Zig. He was less than a year old and had to be 150 lbs! I am guessing Bubba will be pushing that at some point. Very handsome pup you’ve got there.