What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

oldfogey8

Ya - I used to be a 'I'm a commando advocate' - and it worked whilst I wore button flies - on my jeans 👖 (501's) - but I was soon to find out - that don't fly with zipper flies - when taking a quick Jimmy Riddle - in a hurry - and you inadvertently zip ya todger up in the YKK ballistic zipper -

OWWWCCHHHH! - then try working it outa there - without screaming for ya Mama! - who happens to be thousands of miles away - at that time -
We’ve got a bleeder!

Unca Walt

420club
Awright... Just walked in. I am up to page 1300, and I haveta jump forward to here because:

HOLY MOTHBALLS, MOTHMAN!! At precisely 3:00AM, I was outside lookin' up at the clear, dark sky...

And a big bolide came down heading east. Parts of it came off in globule-streaks, the main part flared more brightly for a second, then was gone. WOW.
Turns out there was someone about 80 miles west of me that caught a small glimpse of it on video. For him, it was almost on the horizon. For me, it was pretty close to overhead.

What his video doesn't have the resolution to show are the pieces coming off both sides well before everything exploded.

https://th-thumbnailer.cdn-si-edu.c...e66c-4688-8afa-f465a13831cd/videotogif_12.gif

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw her first
Actually, I didn't time stamp it, but I already figured out that she was a girl too by her posts. Since I'm old and harmless, how about I drink coffee with her while you two youngsters battle for first place.

An important point to know when doing my best to not call a sister woman brother when I respond. I was mistaken once and only learned of my mistake after the guy's gay partner died.

foot in mouth.jpg

imiubu

Okay, I just saw a thread for sharing usernames and the meaning thereof.

The back story is rather long and I will post that in that thread.

However, I've discovered some confusion as to my UN so...
gonna give the Readers Digest version here for the OF's.

Expresses my 'live and let live' / 'don't tread' attitude towards others.

i am i u (you) be u

oldfogey8

Actually, I didn't time stamp it, but I already figured out that she was a girl too by her posts. Since I'm old and harmless, how about I drink coffee with her while you two youngsters battle for first place.

An important point to know when doing my best to not call a sister woman brother when I respond. I was mistaken once and only learned of my mistake after the guy's gay partner died.

View attachment 18998274
Teef…
IMG_3309.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

View attachment 18998274

no battle here Brother , and I don’t know where Pute came up with the idea of some sort of competition , Mrs Pute won’t tolerate that behavior , nor would Swede…

so yeah , male carbon unit or female , I don’t care , just as long as we all get along

coffee helps

IMG_8854.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

View attachment 18998274
I give up...Big gets all the women!

Latest posts

Latest posts