What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Did get some melatonin in the hospital every night 🌙 - but still slept badly - this coughing - clearing mucus should eventually stop -.but it always hurts the chest wound - so try to cough ' softly' 🙃 - which doesn't work so well -
Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻
Your breathing device will help with the mucus and the coughing you best be using the damn thing before you get a new monia on top of it all

BubbasPlace

I can walk and pee at the same time. Bet Subby can't ......
Not as neatly nor as spill free...that said, in various hiking equipment catalogs, I have seen a device that would allow this. For those cover all type snow pants so females don't have to disrobe to to pee. Sort of a taco shaped device that has a little spout ( fake pecker) to stick out the zipper.

jokerman

Premium user
good nite Folks
1714625130439.png

Don't piss into the wind and don't tug on superman's cape......

3f8.gif
and dont fuk with the lone ranger

BrassNwood

Veteran
Still hurts like a M/F - can't see how it can heal much - if I'm a coughing so much - I'd eat edibles - if I had any - but alas have none - finally dawn has come - looks like a wet one - so I'll go walkies in the rain - that might be nice - but I reckon the Mrs won't like me to do that -

1714653631242.png

Order the damn lecithin NOW.... Quit screwing around.
Buy some Hash and whip up a single gram of Kat oil. 1 gram = 500mg of THC. Multiply x2 for the lecithin enhancement and that gram will last you a week or 2 or longer depending on use.

1 of the capsules I make is 65mg and way too much for 99% of the world (20 drops). 6 drops of it are the more realistic range for a heavy user. 3 drops for the general public and a 1/3rd of a single drop for low dose users.

I LOVE to toke but I've managed the last 3 weeks without in prep for what's coming. Take 4 or 5 capsules when you wake up and have a high proof hash shooter when the capsules start to fade. The shooter is slower taking 5 minutes to really take full effect where smoking hits right now. I've learned to just give it a few minutes to see where I land.
I really don't mind getting older, but my body is taking it badly.

Surgeons are so dang expensive. So I got my split foot fixed by my neighbor:
View attachment 18996288

This one time at Band Camp one of the other youngin's whacked off the tip of his left index finger with a hatchet. I won't say our fix looked much better but not bad being we were 15 miles from the nearest car and well up Mt Whitney at 11,000 feet and about to make the final push to the top (14,495 ft) at moon rise.

You can't believe how much blood comes out of a wound like that.... LOL What a shit show that was.

Last edited:

BrassNwood

Veteran
Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes (115 C)
1 gram decompressed and decarbed Hash.
1 teaspoon Coconut oil (5ml)
1/4 teaspoon Fearn liquid lecithin (2ml)
Heat 220 F for 20 minutes (104 C)
Finished oil 1 drop = 3mg of THC...... More or less. It should fill about 10 #0 capsules at 20 drops each so it's about 200 drops worth. 3 drops = standard 10mg dose.