What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240426_090314_1.jpg

Learning how to jump and he got carried away with his bulk.
😭
IMG_20240426_084948_7.jpg

He says there should be a door there going out on a new deck anyways.
🙄

jokerman

Premium user
Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door. "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya."
"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"
"That's what I'm here to be tellin' ya, Brenda. There was an accident down at the Guiness brewery..."
"Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me..."
"I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry."
Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"
"It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guiness Stout and drowned."
"Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"
"Well, Brenda... no."
"No?"
"Fact is, he got out three times to pee."

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Being British means driving your German car to an Irish pub to have a Belgian beer, then grabbing an Indian curry or a Turkish kebab on the way home where you recline on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV.
Was not sure this was true and wanted Gypsys opinion
As in me being British - I don't have a car - preferring to walk everywhere - I don't go to pubs - nor drink beer - I make my own Gypsy curry's - my furniture was probably made in China - have a Korean TV - and only watch Netflix -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thinking the hospital is a bit confused....the keep telling you that you get to go home but keep torturing you!
Oh ya - things just keep popping up - but will have to 'Roll With It' - and get whatever is ailing me - taken care of - had some Ukrainian fella do a full heart ❤️ ultrasound on me just now - he said it all looked well - with the recent surgery fixes - and no lakes of water around it - so that's good - but still they have to find the reason for all this bloody water - that seems to be accumulating - below my left lung 🫁 -

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Raining today which is good we need it badly should green things up.
Wife is making noises about wanting work at the grocers as a cashier.
I aint falling for it this time and am just saying oh if that's what you wanna do then you should and shit.
😆
I aways wanted to ne the guy on the back of the garbage truck too bad that's a thing of the past.
😁

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Raining today which is good we need it badly should green things up.
Wife is making noises about wanting work at the grocers as a cashier.
I aint falling for it this time and am just saying oh if that's what you wanna do then you should and shit.
😆
I aways wanted to ne the guy on the back of the garbage truck too bad that's a thing of the past.
😁
Ya - back in the late summer of 1982 - I worked as a garbage man - riding the back plate of a garbage truck 🚚 - was the guy who went ahead first - and pulled the bins out of the houses - and down to the roadside - for collection - it was before everyone was using black bin liners - and because it was still summertime - there were clouds/swarms of huge blue bottle flies - laying eggs and making millions of maggots - all over and in the stinking garbage 🗑 -
It was just a 3 week long contract - to cover the August Bank Holidays back-log -