What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I like the 22 but the one with the metal sleeve prolly works better.
The first 22 wouldn't seal between the halves so didn't work worth a shit.
The replacement is super tight almost unusable as well.
The fit needs to be more precise than they can turn them in wood.
Those Dreamwoods and the v1 stempod are my two fave 510 units.
I'd love a lathe, I'd make glass sleeved 510 mod vapes with a wooden outer. Like the splinter but without the smelly wood he used. My splinter stinks awful, the stems are great with the 18 though, they're short on the ground glass bit, so I can fill the body of the 18 with dope and pack a tophat screen in the stem and not really need to mess about stirring or refilling for an few hours. Good for movie night.
Are you on the FC forum? I remember someone having the same problem with the 22.

oldmaninbc

I drink more coffee than that and with my prostate I pee all day long. ( part way through the night too). 🤬
Coffee does that, when it's time to go it's time to go, now.

I was raised by my grandparents , my gramps drank coffee and smoked cigarettes from morning to bed.

Coffee taste so good in the morning, I notice it if I have to miss my morning big mug.
OH, my cup also tells me, big dreams start small, I've been drinking out of this mug for years, I am still waiting.

Coffee helps me with constipation.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Even though I am old with several chronic diseases; that much coffee I'd be running around like a squirrel, probably chattering like one as well.

there is some dyslexia in this formula

i can drink a cup and go right to sleep

my guess is caffeine does a dyslexia dance and has the opposite effect on me

up is down and down is up in my mind and body

in my 70’s here and my health is ok…..I take zero medications knock on wood

thunder and lightning I tell yas!…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Ya - there are 11 rings of surgical stainless steel wire - holding my chest together - and they will be there till after the day I die now - and they have only been there for a few days - so haven't 'bedded' in yet - and it's pretty much very raw meat and bone that they are bonded to - and when I did that great big sneeze yesterday - my fault was trying to contain it - because I knew it was gonna hurt - but trying to contain or muffle the sneeze - just made the pressure worse - I guess - and maaaan - that was the sorta pain that can turn grown men - into grovelling babies - as it did to me - plus all the 'painkiller' I had in my body amounted to just a coupla paracetamol tablets - so they have now got me on something much more effective - although I can still feel some pain when I cough - but it's manageable -

I had the drainage tubes yanking delio too a few days ago - and that was pretty darn 'OUCH!' - and yeah - they did give me a tightly rolled up towel to hug - if I feel the need -

Pain or Pleasure - ya gotta take it and process it - assimilate it - and enjoy the joys and laughter - or somehow roll with the woes and painful disaster - all part of life - you might try and avoid - but sooner or later - lady luck ain't-a-kiss'in our butt's no more - and ya just gotta deal with it the best way you can -

Grin and Bear - Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻 -

I really believe our ability to experience joy is correlated to how much pain and suffering we experience

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I also like the disco version of that song, but an afternoon espresso will make me crawl onto the sofa and sleep like a baby.

But I love waking up with my morning cup. (double espresso and a dash of hot water)

A good narrow leaf plant will help me sleep better than a fat leaved one too.

Always up at 2am with them fat leaved things.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I also like the disco version of that song, but an afternoon espresso will make me crawl onto the sofa and sleep like a baby.

But I love waking up with my morning cup. (double espresso and a dash of hot water)

ha!….
i knew I wasn’t crazy!…

codeine wires me up like an 8 day clock

some indicas do that to me too

and strong sativas make me feel calmer….

we all have unique individual endocannabinoid systems is my only guess as to why

Magu🌈

ha!….
i knew I wasn’t crazy!…

we all have unique individual endocannabinoid systems is my only guess as to why
You might be enjoying it so much that you want to “ride it” for a while. When i get blind drunk I can stay up for days because im having so much fun. 🤪

“spill the wine
Take that pearl”.

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

Well the good thing about severe pain, or at least this has been my experience, once you get thru it the first tim no matter how bad it is, any subsequent times of th same pain are more tolerable because you got thru that first time. Of course that's only in reference to the exact same source of pain. It's always possible that a newer, worse pain may come along and then the process starts all over again. It is as the saying goes though, "that which does not kill us only makes us stronger." :faint:
I live with chronic pain and have since 2010, I hate it and it wears me down. I take 3 different medications for pain including narcotics and practice meditation. I do what I can to minimize the effects of pain. However, there is no escaping it and it's effects.
One of the best things I did was to go to a 2 day pain clinic. It wasn't so much for what I was going to be taught, because a decade of chronic pain I had to learn how to alleviate some of the symptoms on my own. It was because there was other people like me out there. The pain clinic was attended by over 50 people, with probably 30 people with pain, the others like myself who were being driven there by their spouses. No matter what the source of pain was, cancer, injuries, other types of disease, we mostly shared the same outcomes. It helped me to understand there was other people like me with my problems, I wasn't alone.

imiubu

ha!….
i knew I wasn’t crazy!…

YEP... IMO also

Don't like codeine as I will rub a scab on the end of my nose, weirdly enough.

I've never used vicodin for pain, It was used solely for house cleaning :)

I have similar responses with herb also.

oldmaninbc

Like the people with ADHD who are given Ritalin(stimulant) to counter act the behaviour of ADHD symptoms.

imiubu

Cold and rainy still today. Looks to continue throughout the week, sigh.

That means outdoor work is on hold.
Dammit, that means the farking weeds will be knee high before I can whack them down.
The dandelions are pesky of course but it's the chicory that I don't want to get a foot hold.
Neighbors across the street are 'naturalists' and let it grow wild and go to seed each year.
Inconsiderate much of your neighbors much?
I really like those youngin's but they have much to learn about common courtesies
whilst living in such close quarters ;)

Guess it also means that I should clean the inside of the house.
Meh, maybe later haha.

OleReynard

Now that ya mention it BLD's do that to me also. HMMMMMM

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Heartfelt compassion and sympathy brother! I can only imagine thinking I was ready for release and then having my stay extended and all the other baggage heaped on.

Maybe she just finished washing it with soap and hot water?
I've just been moved to bed 18 in Becket Ward - by my - (not so old ) previous nurse - and we said our goodbyes - so now it's 4 fellas in a much smaller room - with a view of Big Ben -

- My new nurse - an English gal called Frankie - said that she thinks that they might operate on me this coming Thursday - since the med authorities will want to free my bed up - for a new patient - that would be nice - and so I should then be able to go home - before the weekend - we shall see 👀 😀
2024-04-2318.43.534214214434494995213.jpg

Magu🌈

I've just been moved to bed 18 in Becket Ward - by my - (not so old ) previous nurse - and we said our goodbyes - so now it's 4 fellas in a much smaller room - with a view of Big Ben -

- My new nurse - an English gal called Frankie - said that she thinks that they might operate on me this coming Thursday - since the med authorities will want to free my bed up - for a new patient - that would be nice - and so I should then be able to go home - before the weekend - we shall see 👀 😀
View attachment 18992250
Wow! A veiw of london. That is so cool man. Are there any good looking birds on the street below.?Do they still wear mini skirts in england? 🥰

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I'd love a lathe, I'd make glass sleeved 510 mod vapes with a wooden outer. Like the splinter but without the smelly wood he used. My splinter stinks awful, the stems are great with the 18 though, they're short on the ground glass bit, so I can fill the body of the 18 with dope and pack a tophat screen in the stem and not really need to mess about stirring or refilling for an few hours. Good for movie night.
Are you on the FC forum? I remember someone having the same problem with the 22.
I was on there for a while but the communists took over and it got all shitty there.
One big sales commercial now with very little of value being said.
😣
The vape industry reminds me of the cannabis industry quite a lot...........not in a good way.

Latest posts

Latest posts