What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
Our backyard will never have good grass an will always have a running track on the border around the fence dog run…
IMG_9894.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
No.

Only those who judge people using broad strokes, based on an either or viewpoint, and reduce everything to either right or wrong, black or white. The world is _infinite_ fucking shades of gray and everybody seems to have forgotten that these days, even in this thread.

So yes, there are a couple of participants in this thread that are like that. I've got no problem with that whatsoever. I have always learned more from people who disagree with me than those who agree.

But when they post utter and complete bullshit, from someone who believes that Sandy Hook was a media creation and did not happen, in _this_ fucking thread, I'm going to respond as Chuck. Not Charlie, and most certainly to the fuck not Charles.

When you've gone home with _brains_ on your shoe, from a fucking kid who took a shot to the head, and not realize it, it gives you a different perspective, than a stupid fuck media blow hard.

In his best Bill Hicks voice, "...now here's Wally with the weather! ;)
I get along with most everybody on this thread. It's not hard. We are mostly all like minded folk on here. I don't go to the sub forums here because I don't want or need the grief .........that is why I am here. Peace

CharlesU Farley

... Peace
Back at you!

As long as politics or religion doesn't creep into this thread, or be pushed down my throat in the new posts section here on ICM, y'all will always get Charles or Charlie.

Bring up politics or religion in a partisan way, in a "my way is the best / only way" , Chuck is going to show up. ;)

See why I chose Barney the Dinosaur... bruised from fighting, drunk, disorderly, and arrested, as my avatar? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
While this might look like a nice yard, if you walk down over across my lawn and look at your feet, you’ll see sand between all the little springs of grass. The weeds have taken over just about everything and insects, forget about it… I’m not quite as vain about my front lawn as I used to be. It would rival a golf course in most areas but now it’s what I got to live with… priorities change
IMG_1995.jpeg

imiubu

As usual, it's all _my_ fault.;)

And you saw that video _here_ in the Music sub as well, where we both posted on it. That's why I knew you didn't have the dangly parts, because you and I commented on it. Memory slipping a little bit?:ROFLMAO:

Trust me, the last thing I want to be commenting on is genitalia and defecation. ;)

I just wanted to make sure Gypsy was properly prepped before his surgery, and he most _assuredly_ was, so he would know what to expect.

The last thing you think about when you're facing major surgery is the issues of pissing and shitting _after_ surgery.o_O
My memory is sharp... how's yours?
I posted the same vid in 2 different threads days apart yet in different contexts.
My reply here to jokerman, was similar verbiage as was in answer to you in the other thread,

Not all members read all threads and I found it funny esp. when
the convo here is wandering back and forth about not being able to poop.
Gypsy will soon find relief whereas the fella in the song may be more challenged.

CharlesU Farley

My memory is sharp... how's yours?

It sucks.
I posted the same vid in 2 different threads days apart yet in different contexts.
My reply here to jokerman, was similar verbiage as was in answer to you in the other thread,
I thought you posted something about it being on your YouTube feed, and I remember seeing it in the music sub, so I thought you forgot about posting it in the Music sub here. No offense intended.
Not all members read all threads and I found it funny esp. when
I can't even keep up on this thread, much less the music and joke section.

Gypsy will soon find relief whereas the fella in the song may be more challenged.
This is what Gypsies eyes are going to look like when he passes that cannonball o_O :

1000011651.jpg

oldfogey8

While this might look like a nice yard, if you walk down over across my lawn and look at your feet, you’ll see sand between all the little springs of grass. The weeds have taken over just about everything and insects, forget about it… I’m not quite as vain about my front lawn as I used to be. It would rival a golf course in most areas but now it’s what I got to live with… priorities change
View attachment 18990112
Sounds like a nice lawn to me. If Dutch and Ivan are happy with it, it really doesn’t matter what a greenskeeper at Augusta would think, right?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have tons of flowers but not so much pretty grass. Wow 6” of snow, I know y’all are over it after having a couple nice days putting you in the mood for spring work. Looks like yall gotta wait a bit longer
Don't know what Mrs Pute wants to plant this year. But obviously annuals. We are trying to slow down a bit this year...sure! Won't put in the ground until at least May 20th.

SubGirl

420club
View attachment 18990112
Still a great yard boo. I love it

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Back at you!

As long as politics or religion doesn't creep into this thread, or be pushed down my throat in the new posts section here on ICM, y'all will always get Charles or Charlie.

Bring up politics or religion in a partisan way, in a "my way is the best / only way" , Chuck is going to show up. ;)

See why I chose Barney the Dinosaur... bruised from fighting, drunk, disorderly, and arrested, as my avatar? :ROFLMAO:
So you are the new boss...same as the old boss?!!!

imiubu

It sucks.
More Omega 3 will shrpen you right up. If you don't like sardines, get some Carson's Fish Oil :)

I thought you posted something about it being on your YouTube feed, and I remember seeing it in the music sub, so I thought you forgot about posting it in the Music sub here. No offense intended.
None taken.
I did. I was watching DIY's on how to build a French Drain when that song popped up in suggestions. I found that odd as it certainly doesn't pertain in anyway to my watch history. I clicked on it as I used to listed to Dr. Demento on KMET on Sunday nights and figured it may be one of those weird songs like he used to play. As Gypsy stated, there are a bunch more of those obscure tunes listed on YT. To get them off my feed, I cleared YT and browser history haha Now, the Kentucky Pickers vid that Gypsy posted today here that also came up in my YT feed today is much less of a mystery as I was previously listening to Rhiannon Giddins :)

I can't even keep up on this thread, much less the music and joke section.
Yep, I hear that.

This is what Gypsies eyes are going to look like when he passes that cannonball o_O :

View attachment 18990130
This too shall pass... albiet perhaps painfully :O

imiubu

I was gonna reseed my yard this year but at a price tag for seed alone it would cost me 3K...never mind all the tractor work needed to turn a yard over and then grade it flat...I'll just be content on mowing my weeds and sand, we don't have real dirt in Florida...
My yard is tiny compared to yours. I went through all that last fall. Got it all regraded, seeded and tossed some straw on top. Welp, the grass didn't come up but those pesky dandelions sure did, sigh.
I'm going to just mow and move on to another project :)