What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

420club
And since I started drinking early today, I need to rant. WTF is happening to the world? The shrinkfkation/Bidenomics crap is out of control. I am 6’1” and weigh 225. I have been an XL in shirts for years. Even when I was 240, XL fit. My wife is on a spending spree because we are going on vacation and she isn’t happy with my usual ratty, comfortable shirts. She gets me an XL button down shirt and asks me to try it on. When I stand up straight, the fecking buttons almost pop off. Evolution and nutrition has given rise to bigger people. We are not shrinking(though apparently our fertility is due to the poisons we eat and the ‘healthcare’ we receive). I see obese people every time I am in public. Who the fk are the ‘normal’ people these sizes are made for? I wore a size 13 shoe for most of my adult life. Now I am a 14 wide. I know the sh!theads that want us to stop eating meat are trying to morph us back into the shrews that survived the meteor impacts but some of us ain’t playing that nonsense. I need to smoke some weed and get my BP back into ‘non-irate’ fogey range. Jayzeus Chrimmas are we headed in the wrong direction evolution-wise…
You sure you ain’t been hitting that freak weed while the ole lady was shoppin’ 🤣😂🤪

Sun&Soil

Good point. I have been lucky to have good, stable pH water for years. I haven’t checked it in years.
I grew up growing in Chautauqua Cnty hills. Best drinking water in the world. So says the plaque at the County Clerks displayed with pride front and center.

I've never measured ph in all of my years of gardening. I'm grateful for the water and soil in my area.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Don’t wanna be around fogey when he’s smokin the freak weed. Prolly why his wife went shopping and bought the shirt too small so she could get away again when she took it back 🤪

that freak weed has piqued my curiosity…I like an edgy weed experience from time to time

i once bough a lid back in 1968 and that schitt was so racey that it crossed the line into paranoia

when I smoked it I was so freaked out that I thought everyone was talking about me and looking at me and I would perspire….a horrible experience for a teenager

it was so horrible that I threw that sack of weed into the Ventura river south of Santa Barbara…no one should feel like that

but looking back now and being a lot older , I would try that schitt again!…😂😵‍💫😵‍💫😂

Sun&Soil

that freak weed has piqued my curiosity…I like an edgy weed experience from time to time

i once bough a lid back in 1968 and that schitt was so racey that it crossed the line into paranoia

when I smoked it I was so freaked out that I thought everyone was talking about me and looking at me and I would perspire….a horrible experience for a teenager

it was so horrible that I threw that sack of weed into the Ventura river south of Santa Barbara…no one should feel like that

but looking back now and being a lot older , I would try that schitt again!…😂😵‍💫😵‍💫😂
Was it laced or full of chemicals to mask the smell during the smuggle. I bought a bag of Mexican in the early 90's that had been dusted. I was shivering uncontrollably on a 90 degree day and fubar'd in ways I had never been. Way to much then I cared to handle. Dirty dealers suck! That oz. got tossed.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was it laced or full of chemicals to mask the smell during the smuggle. I bought a bag of Mexican in the early 90's that had been dusted. I was shivering uncontrollably on a 90 degree day and fubar'd in ways I had never been. Way to much then I cared to handle. Dirty dealers suck! That oz. got tossed.
I bought some weed in the early 70's that had been sprayed with PCP and was pretty racy.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I smoked a joint that was laced with pcp with a giant old black dude at the bus stop on 34 st s.in front of the vo tech school.

Snapped out of it at skywayjacks in time to turn left and still make it home.......good thing I was walking or I would nave missed it.
🙃
Dude had a zippo with the klan logo on it.........was a weird day.

Latest posts

Latest posts