What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

Ask the wife bubba, I get around…

who me, you mean I’m not 46 again… i’m very fortunate to have a very dear friend who has been my trainer for over eight years. He has brought me through all of my surgeries and my aches and pains, and he judges me by the first four or five steps I make when I walk in the door, and then he builds my daily program, according to how I feel. I have come to love this man as my own.
Havent seen the last ex in almost two decades!

BubbasPlace

Boo has a Valentine 🥰
The trainer? LOL
what is the best temp for concentrates?

can one also vape flowers or is it exclusively for concentrates?

if this dude didn’t take such a big hit , he would not have the cough problem….rookie

Well, the number on the PID isnt necessarily what the actual temp is, but mine runs about 465. Hotter, bigger cloud, lower, bigger flavor is the trend, sort of.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
From the great german comedian karl valentin

The roses sting, the violets stink,
fuck the flowers, we're going for a drink.

3ecfd4bfab48d1ca9c19c06aa404af9d.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Well so much for my plans for going to the gym this morning. I got a call from my buddy telling me that he’s still at the Ford dealer waiting for them to fix his truck so today I will work on my 60 impala again until I get the damn thing, right, I’ve never had so many tuning quirks on a car as I do this one…I’m beginning to believe it’s the mechanic and not the car

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
when my dog Rainman died we were on our way to the cabin...I was half way and was giving thought to where to take him for his eternal home...rocks and a pick axe up at the cabin, sand and a backhoe at home...he's been laying in the back years for 12 years...while it may sound sad, I've got Dutch's eternal home picked out...it's where he lays when I'm out back wrenching...I fear Ivan will lose it when Dutch leaves us, he loves him so...
But we did have a nice chat yesterday...
we always have a nice chat brother...