What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
do yourselves a big favor and consume this best of the best salt on earth

IMG_2325.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The ticks still bad this time of year there?
Beautiful set of pics how is Ziggy doing?
IMG_20240826_190334_8.jpg

Bubba is has changed his tater tactic from dumping the pot out to clipping the plants at the ground.......taters were unharmed so technically not a problem in his mind.
😕

jokerman

Premium user
A guy goes to the Doctor and says " Dr ,my bottom really hurts and is sore"
The Dr. said " Can you tell me exactly where it hurts?"
The guy replied " Right around the entrance, its really hurts"
My advice is as long as you keep calling that the entrance it will hurt
Good nite folks cu manana

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

oldfogey8

The ticks still bad this time of year there?
Beautiful set of pics how is Ziggy doing?
View attachment 19054945
Bubba is has changed his tater tactic from dumping the pot out to clipping the plants at the ground.......taters were unharmed so technically not a problem in his mind.
😕
Thanks. The ticks are usually only really around in the spring here. I have only found 1 since around early June. Zig and my a-hole cats get Seresto collars when I fist start seeing ticks and that stops them from hitchhiking into our house. I don’t like the idea of my animals wearing poison collars but we would be overrun with ticks inside otherwise.
IMG_3954.jpeg

Bubba and Baby pics and stories always give me a chuckle. Great looking pups. Big dogs scratch that itch for me. I’d hoped Zig would get bigger(he seems to have stopped growing at about 65 lbs) but his size at this point for me is a good trade off.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! May the joy of Tīwesdæg abound! All hail Tiw!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy morning with 10% chance of sprinkles, starting at 56F and predicted to reach 73F.

Hee, hee, hee, two more ripe tamaters!

My Ford key fob arrived, so I'll spend some quality time today trying to figure out how to program it. If worse comes to worse, I found that Batteries programs them for $90, while an automotive locksmith charges $165, and a dealership $200.

I was able to buy a programmer and program the Jeep fobs myself, but thus far haven't found one for the Ford smart fob and the online instructions don't work on the EV.

Tyr.jpg

oldfogey8

Nice shots from your yard 🥰
Walks with Zig let me see the beauty of nature and I like to share with Zig-less folks. I try to find a good nature pic daily to send to my wife while she works to brighten her day. 😁

This morning pics for the Ol’ Farts Club though are my yard plants. My plants aren’t as impressive as yours or Sun&Soil’s but they keep me grounded…
The CDSRxND is now 10 ft tall. Very sativa looking.
IMG_4030.jpeg

Zig posing with the Heri-Berry brood
IMG_4032.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Walks with Zig let me see the beauty of nature and I like to share with Zig-less folks. I try to find a good nature pic daily to send to my wife while she works to brighten her day. 😁

This morning pics for the Ol’ Farts Club though are my yard plants. My plants aren’t as impressive as yours or Sun&Soil’s but they keep me grounded…
The CDSRxND is now 10 ft tall. Very sativa looking. View attachment 19055051
Zig posing with the Heri-Berry brood View attachment 19055053
I am stopping all the time to take a quick pick of a circle of shrooms or a pretty weed like this one on my bike ride. I love natures art.
IMG_0436.jpeg

oldfogey8

I am stopping all the time to take a quick pick of a circle of shrooms or a pretty weed like this one on my bike ride. I love natures art.
View attachment 19055058
Beautiful Morning Glory plant. The seeds are poisonous unless boiled from what I have read but I remember people using them as a psychedelic when I was a kid in the 70’s. Never tried it myself. The poisonous part was always off putting…😂
IMG_4035.png

oldfogey8

Beautiful Morning Glory plant. The seeds are poisonous unless boiled from what I have read but I remember people using them as a psychedelic when I was a kid in the 70’s. Never tried it myself. The poisonous part was always off putting…😂
View attachment 19055062