What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

Jack, I thought Wifi #43 tested @30%. I would assume it would be up there with that list. The Face Off OG is at the top of your list because?........

FACE OFF,BTY,Legend, Valley OG Are sticking around for a long time in my rooms... In that order for the best of the best of all the Elite OG'S we have ran ....

Cannavore

Veteran
I've seen people online say the Legend and the F-Cut are the same thing. Is there truth to that from any one that has grown both? Just curious.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I heard legend and ghost are the same. Ghost just put his name on it when he passed it? Things get muddled, but I have talked to a lot of knowledgeable OG kush notables lately...

F-cut and ghost are definitely not the same.

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
Have read and heard in the past that the diablo og and ghost og are one in the same... can anyone shine any light on this?

All I know for sure is ghost og is daaaaank!

that looks identical to the cut i had in 1999, i dont know what its called now , but i am sure this cut is very close to the one that i have kept close to my heart for so long, i lost this cut because i couldnt get it to root at the time and i have never got her back, that was the single best plant i have ever grown or smoked, good luck to you , dont let her go, i would kill to get her back

YaaMon

that looks identical to the cut i had in 1999, i dont know what its called now , but i am sure this cut is very close to the one that i have kept close to my heart for so long, i lost this cut because i couldnt get it to root at the time and i have never got her back, that was the single best plant i have ever grown or smoked, good luck to you , dont let her go, i would kill to get her back

Got a few lights of her going now, I'll post some pics tomorrow, the room smells absolutely amazing every time I walk in. Straight OG funk

soopy

Veteran
What's Happenin' Mr.Dank? Well which SFV O.G. cut would that be???LOL I was gifted a SFV O.G. years ago from Orgnkid that was good but that wasn't the same as the O.G. Kush I was regularly getting in the streets of L.A./Hollywood/Pasadena/Sierra Madre. Don't get me wrong it was very good but that once in a lifetime happy high wasn't in that SFV. I've had a couple of others cuts passed my way with that ominous "SFV O.G. Kush" moniker but likewise, the awe inspiring O.G. Kush high I crave was not to be found. I would sure love to find it tho', I was getting to believe it was like searchin' for a unicorn or Road Kill Skunk!!!!Haha. I would be forever greatful if you can point me in the right direction and put me in the pocket!!

In my experience the Oaksterdam/True OGis very energetic with a very euforic takeoff. Whole different beast than the Tahoe, Larry, Fire... It also has/had a very lemon OG profile, not much earthy "Tahoe" funk. Fwiw...

I wish you the best of luck man, I'm on the same quest, lol...

SirSteely

I hate my OGs name........

I hate my OGs name........

Lol. I have a herojuanaOG clone I got. I hate the name. It dont look like much in the pic,but dont be fooled. Its in a 9gallon pot of amended vermifire soil. It had 5 weeks veg under 4x8T5s and 5 days since flip to 12/12 and put under 600w Hps, and today it showed its sex. Its been topped, fimmed, lst'd and it it 26" tall and 36" across.A short fat bush. Hope shes a yielder.Ill post finish pics in a couple months....

Attachments

• HerojuanaOG.jpg
    HerojuanaOG.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: