What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- My little plants - just can't compete with some of these heavy hitters - and would feel quite uncomfortable amongst them - Its as if you were Mr Bean sitting back-stage at a Chippendales gig - waiting to go on-stage - and do a number - in front of thousands of rampant strumpets -

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There is that other little trick that sock puppets do........

They call it an alter peego.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I put her next to her friend 'Basil' - they are awaiting the sunshine - some green parakeet decided to foliar feed her - with its own guano - and shat on my plant - oh, thanks birdy -

picture.php

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I also admire people with landraces, exotics, and ones who bring back historical greats Jamaican Lambs Bread, Acapulco Gold, etc. There are also ones here holding historic NorCal landmark strains that will never go public.

I've got some original panama red (landrace) [seeds and a few just planted] - hoping they like the new digs.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Niiiiiiiiiiiiceee!!!!

If you ever make some seeds.....

What I just planted is seeds I facilitated. I'm hoping I will have lots more this season. You must have seen the photo of the young flower eh? [edit; I think the photo is actually PR x TIMS but very similar]

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Finally!!

I'm liking the way the last 3 or 4 pages are going...
A whole lot better than arguing like schoolchildren over who's Dad can beat up the other kid's Dad....

I might have something to say more often here now...

picture.php

picture.php

By the way, I'm right at 6 feet tall without the hat,
and I'm not standing in a deep hole as once suggested by my buddy down in Tasmania!
:biggrin:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
when r they gonna legalize it?

here in the u.s., they use the commerce clause.

congress making laws about our medicinal herbs in the name of interstate commerce?

i doubt our founders would have expected the hemp that made their paper, rope, and flag material would ever be criminalized, especially due to the commerce clause.

if exploring our own psyche and treating our own pain with herbs isn't an inalienable right, the 9th amendment isn't worth the hemp paper it was likely originally printed on... (okok, it was animal hide parchment)

anyway, i can't wait to buy my 100 acres with 5 large greenhouses...

it'll be tropical sativa heirloom paradise

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kinda ironic that a tiny little virus is going to be the thing that defeats trump in the end...more cracks appearing in his republican armor...trump's entirely failed response to this crisis is dragging him down farther and farther...6 months on and still no coherent plan...aside from attacking fauci because he's more popular than trump...both petty and self defeating...

meanwhile biden keeps releasing plans to fix everything...in spite of having been asked twice what his plans for a second term are,trump has failed to come up with anything...

he did get in his 277th golf trip this weekend,and a productive day of rage tweeting...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Wow!!! That's magnificent. I never saw colors like that.

Do the pistols dry to a red color like that?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow!!! That's magnificent. I never saw colors like that.

Do the pistols dry to a red color like that?

sorta. I wasn't much with the camera - sorry now that I didn't take more photos back then. The seeds I just sprouted have been in the freezer for 5 years minus the postage trip to my present local.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Looking pretty frosty for that early in the grow cycle too. Nice.
I'll bet it's killer.

Hempy McNoodle

kinda ironic that a tiny little virus is going to be the thing that defeats trump in the end...more cracks appearing in his republican armor...trump's entirely failed response to this crisis is dragging him down farther and farther...6 months on and still no coherent plan...aside from attacking fauci because he's more popular than trump...both petty and self defeating...

meanwhile biden keeps releasing plans to fix everything...in spite of having been asked twice what his plans for a second term are,trump has failed to come up with anything...

he did get in his 277th golf trip this weekend,and a productive day of rage tweeting...

750,000 new tests yesterday:)

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
personally, i can't wait for the cases to go down.

this pandemic has shat upon our economy, worse it has killed many people. very sad.

very sad that our president would suggest slowing the tests down to screw up numbers to make himself look good.

he will never look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.