What's new

The next Northerner coming out of prohibition… 😅

Elrond

Hello!

Just wanted to say hello. My name is not Elrond and I just took a deep dive back into the rabbit hole of Cannabis growing after a long hiatus. I grew weed at the end of the 90s, guerilla style and also indoors.
After a few years I stopped because of the imminent threat of being caught and also because I needed a break from smoking.
But now with the legalisation in my country I rediscovered my old love for the weed and spend most of my time now researching what I have missed the past 25 years. And it’s a lot!
It’s fascinating how this plant has gone a long way from being called a roadkilled skunk to being a dessert with all flavors from cookies, ice cream, bananas etc. Not really my style, but okay, times are changing. 😅

Great forum, so much information, it will take months to get a rough idea about what I missed.

I started a little homegrow on my balcony with Nepal Jam from Ace. Sounds promising for a very northern climate. We will see. 🙂
I‘ll tried to attach some photos, but it doesn’t seem to work on iOS Safari. Any tips?

Thanks for listening,
Elrond

Latest posts

Latest posts