What's new

The medaverse

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Irrigation

I totaly forgot to update the plan and work done. Was part the bed building I did. I just put a 50ft soaker house down the middle of the mound and covered it as picture previously.

I'm not opposed to hose watering. But working to optimize the space also means automated irrigation. No rush at our current scale but future thinking and forecasting means getting easy work done now with little effort.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No squash yet.

Perennial rasberries, rhubarb, blueberries,

Planting and or planted a wack of fruit and nut trees this year. Plus some horse radish lol

Tryna plan for mushroom flushes in the forest, and year round crops using g our indoor nursery and the gh in the mix with outdoors

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good brother! 🙌 Is that squash in teh back by the trellis?
P.s. on the topic of squash I'm doing the 3 sisters indigenous method(squash, corn, peas, beans) in a 10x10 patch next to the greenhouse 😀

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cart path is now covered with more landscape fabric, a foot path left of the garlic bed. Not a major concern for today

Becuase of the u turn / passing lane I'm expecting to need at least 20 50 liter bins for this side. I found another very old red cedar that's perfect for more mulch

20240426_164007.jpg

Baba Karuna

P.s. on the topic of squash I'm doing the 3 sisters indigenous method(squash, corn, peas, beans) in a 10x10 patch next to the greenhouse 😀
Nice 😎 I am also doing some three sisters style beds. Growing Bloody Butcher and Hopi Purple corn for masa and some Country Gentleman sweet corn. Succotash and Good Mother Stallard beans and probably Rampicante and Candy Roaster squash 😋

What varieties are you rolling out this year in your 3 sisters?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice 😎 I am also doing some three sisters style beds. Growing Bloody Butcher and Hopi Purple corn for masa and some Country Gentleman sweet corn. Succotash and Good Mother Stallard beans and probably Rampicante and Candy Roaster squash 😋

I'm guessing you got a nice taste of the purple / black mais in peru? Crazy how big the kernels are down there eh?

Birds got into my mini bird proof greenhouse lol so I lost one of 3 strains. I will have to check what's left when I plant.

Will also have to check on the squash too. There's a couple. 😀

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finally got some datura aka devils weed for the bedrooms in our house

I won't mess with it for ceremonial purposes but have 0 issue with her as a sleep / dream aid ad a living plant. Hopefully they do okay indoors

20240426_181147.jpg

EnjoyingLife

Candy roaster squash!?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a milestone I wanted to reach today as it will be staying warm hot.

The uturn lane took a bit more then I expected. Should be done in another hour

The old red cedar is still quite hard in the center taking more time to break her down into mulch

being may 1 its also safe to start planting the peas, beans first then cucumbers and peppers maybe 2 weeks
20240501_120315.jpg
20240501_183957.jpg
20240501_184004.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may have posted this before.

But I've been on the coca tea train since 2006.

I met a Peruvian guy that told me where to buy it retail in Vancouver

It's one of the most nutrient dense / electrolyte packed natrual hot/ iced tea there is. And the extra boost and health benefits make it a winner
20240430_125719.jpg

Baba Karuna

I may have posted this before.

But I've been on the coca tea train since 2006.

I met a Peruvian guy that told me where to buy it retail in Vancouver

It's one of the most nutrient dense / electrolyte packed - hot/ iced tea there is. And the extra boost and health benefits make it a winner
View attachment 18996215
Is it decocanized in Canada? In the USA they do that before importing it😒

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it decocanized in Canada? In the USA they do that before importing it😒
I also figure you may like to know that after all this time I've decided to add dry leaf to my cannabis ceremony blunts.

Have you ever seen or heard people actually smoking dry coca leaf (not just for incense) in s America?

The tobacco leaf I find already tames the young cannabis spirit, I though the combo of coca and tobacco teaming up on her might take things to the next level

Baba Karuna

I also figure you may like to know that after all this time I've decided to add dry leaf to my cannabis ceremony blunts.

Have you ever seen or heard people actually smoking dry coca leaf (not just for incense) in s America?

The tobacco leaf I find already tames the young cannabis spirit, I though the combo of coca and tobacco teaming up on her might take things to the next level
I have not heard of anyone doing that, I thought of it a while back but didnt have coca leaf. Let me know how it works out 😁

The mapacho balances out the female energy very nicely, completely different effect. Very focoused, masculine. It brings about a balanced, relaxed and centered experience, I'm sure the coca will add a new dimension to the blend. 🙏

Latest posts

Latest posts