What's new

The last giveaway in the first half of 2022 | FC series LED grow light

Ca++

I’m in uk if that makes a difference to time zones?
This is damned complicated, but..
international-date-line.png

Your clock is correct. You sit on the time line. People are either waking up earlier or later than you, and adjust to suit. The map is the date line. Ideally it would be straight. People can be 12 hours ahead of us, or 12 hours behind us. If it were a straight line, you could step from 12 hours ahead, to 12 hours behind. Which is a full 24 hours different. That's why the date line is the other side of the globe to the time line.
The complication is where the line goes around things. Some countries insisted staying ahead, when they should be behind. Here we see an area that is 10 behind, but say they are 14 ahead. Thus, on that line of longitude, you can change time zones by moving up and down the map. This is nonsensical at first. However, this does mean, the day extends 12 hours backwards to the date line, and in places, it extends 14 hours forwards. A 26 hour day.

There is nobody 26 hours ahead of the UK. +14 is your lot. China are about 7 hours.

My best explanation is that we have rumbled Mars's gag. They are in fact, alien life. Likely Marsh-ans who have been hiding in plain sight, wearing Mars written across their chests, and we have been too stupid to realise.

Take the gift and run. I posted on the same day as you, but I'm not risking the probing :)

Ca++

Is there a cuttings light, with diffuse cover/LEDs for extremely close use. Such as the propagators that hold light bars in the grooved lid. I know cuttings are done on racks with close lighting in many opps, and a diffuse light seems to make good sense in this instance.

Vandenberg

Time: From 10th June to 30th June.:dance013:

Rules:
1) Share the product image and tell us its features.(Your DIY product is also available)
2) Tell us the pros and cons of the product(Or tell us the reason why we should add it)
3) @ another member in each entry.
4) Add hashtag #marshydrosummersale

Attention:
1) Everyone has three entries. each entry should be in a separated post.
2) Cannot copy and paste other participants’ idea.
3) No offence and no argument. Peace and love.

Prize:
If the total entries are more than 30, the prize will be FC-3000
If the total entries are more than 50, the prize will be FC-3000+100x100
If the total entries are more than 100, the prize will be FC-4800+120x120

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^°°^
I'd like to see an excellent quality competively well priced light rail mover.
There are some junk model light-mover motors available online that are actual potential fire hazards due to very poor inadequate craftmanship with fake electrical safety certifications on the box and product so people beware.
The original inventor has developed some innovative new uses such as this new genius application (pictured)of using one motor and seperate rails for up to three hobby grow tents side by side. I dare say a simple idea that is genius in application.
The orignator Gualala Robotics has been making a very reliable light rail since 1986 with my 1st unit purchased in 2004 which finally went kaput recently so upgraded to the newer generation 4.0 model with its variable travel speed and pause times. These work great with big bar led grow lights as they reduce leaf shadows at the very least. They also make a large capital letter i shaped bracket that's designed to move the Big Boy 4x4' Bar Lights around in a very stable manor and it delivers.
30a39637c366a09be1f2da0e76e8962a.jpg

@ Gypsy Nirvana ( I don't know any members anymore) :)
#marshydrosummersale

Attachments

• 71pgRv81aRL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    71pgRv81aRL._AC_SX679_.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 64
  • accessories-lightrail-robobar-2_1024x1024.jpg
    accessories-lightrail-robobar-2_1024x1024.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Vandenberg

This prize could do some serious hobby growing in a square meter, the average freshman ( or senior) gardener could have fun coming to terms realizing what kind of biomass this sweet little led bar light could help them produce in the spare bathroom/walking closet/ tent. 😁 I recommend an Indica dominate (80/20) auto-flower for a relatively small controllable 2 1/2 foot- ish tall plant with big donkey style mainstems with no staking ("Topgun" by Atlas") for anyone in need of a suitable genetic choice for a possible grow with this 300 watt grow lamp and its 3x3 coverage.

My second entry/ idea is to have an easy, ideal way to attach co2 discharge tubing (obvious attachment points) to the various bar style lights to easily route and vent bottled CO2 over the big powerhouse type lights that designed to be used with supplemental carbon dioxide gas.
@Gypsy Nirvana :)
#marshydrosummersale

Attachments

• mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc3000-4.jpg
    mars-hydro-led-grow-light-fc3000-4.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 72

Vandenberg

Third entry:

A quality full spectrum par meter - Digital PPFD meter for under 2 hundred dollars instead of the 4 or 5 hundred currently realised.
Most people, I suspect, are winging it with make- do better than nothing type visible light readers of various configurations, phones mostly.
We are in need of a cheaper mousetrap, a scientific grade device such as Apogee makes is a beautiful thing if you can afford it but one perhaps not of scientific study grade but still very much in the ballpark ( close counts) affordable digital reading device could go a long way in the right direction when making lighting decisions.

@Gypsy Nirvana
#marshydrosummersale

I have a friend in love with idea of being on the right side of statistical probability when he gambles, can't blame em. Hey, somebody got to win, mine as well be him, he figures.
His internet gambling hobby involves buying in on various car/boat/ recreational vehicles raffles where they sell in the neighborhood of 300 to 500 tickets/chances, with some selling on up to a thousand chances to be sold by the drawing date, usually amount is give or take @ about 100 U.S. dollars a ticket. sometimes 2 hundred for the chance.
He has won one car, one pickup and a speedboat for his big win prizes over the past twenty years along with an assortment of lesser objects
Raffles you might even concievably win, I like the concept.

Happy Gardening ya'll,
Vandenberg :)
Did I mention this my third entry? Yep I did.

Attachments

• 6113za5PVuL._SX466_.jpg
    6113za5PVuL._SX466_.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 64

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Is there a cuttings light, with diffuse cover/LEDs for extremely close use. Such as the propagators that hold light bars in the grooved lid. I know cuttings are done on racks with close lighting in many opps, and a diffuse light seems to make good sense in this instance.
really have no idea about this. is there a picture that can show this?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Time: From 10th June to 30th June.:dance013:

Rules:
1) Share the product image and tell us its features.(Your DIY product is also available)
2) Tell us the pros and cons of the product(Or tell us the reason why we should add it)
3) @ another member in each entry.
4) Add hashtag #marshydrosummersale

Attention:
1) Everyone has three entries. each entry should be in a separated post.
2) Cannot copy and paste other participants’ idea.
3) No offence and no argument. Peace and love.

Prize:
If the total entries are more than 30, the prize will be FC-3000
If the total entries are more than 50, the prize will be FC-3000+100x100
If the total entries are more than 100, the prize will be FC-4800+120x120

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^°°^
I'd like to see an excellent quality competively well priced light rail mover.
There are some junk model light-mover motors available online that are actual potential fire hazards due to very poor inadequate craftmanship with fake electrical safety certifications on the box and product so people beware.
The original inventor has developed some innovative new uses such as this new genius application (pictured)of using one motor and seperate rails for up to three hobby grow tents side by side. I dare say a simple idea that is genius in application.
The orignator Gualala Robotics has been making a very reliable light rail since 1986 with my 1st unit purchased in 2004 which finally went kaput recently so upgraded to the newer generation 4.0 model with its variable travel speed and pause times. These work great with big bar led grow lights as they reduce leaf shadows at the very least. They also make a large capital letter i shaped bracket that's designed to move the Big Boy 4x4' Bar Lights around in a very stable manor and it delivers.
View attachment 18725282
@ Gypsy Nirvana ( I don't know any members anymore) :)
#marshydrosummersale
I guess the light mover is very useful for commercial growers. :unsure:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
This prize could do some serious hobby growing in a square meter, the average freshman ( or senior) gardener could have fun coming to terms realizing what kind of biomass this sweet little led bar light could help them produce in the spare bathroom/walking closet/ tent. 😁 I recommend an Indica dominate (80/20) auto-flower for a relatively small controllable 2 1/2 foot- ish tall plant with big donkey style mainstems with no staking ("Topgun" by Atlas") for anyone in need of a suitable genetic choice for a possible grow with this 300 watt grow lamp and its 3x3 coverage.

My second entry/ idea is to have an easy, ideal way to attach co2 discharge tubing (obvious attachment points) to the various bar style lights to easily route and vent bottled CO2 over the big powerhouse type lights that designed to be used with supplemental carbon dioxide gas.
@Gypsy Nirvana :)
#marshydrosummersale
that is a cool idea. (y)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Third entry:

A quality full spectrum par meter - Digital PPFD meter for under 2 hundred dollars instead of the 4 or 5 hundred currently realised.
Most people, I suspect, are winging it with make- do better than nothing type visible light readers of various configurations, phones mostly.
We are in need of a cheaper mousetrap, a scientific grade device such as Apogee makes is a beautiful thing if you can afford it but one perhaps not of scientific study grade but still very much in the ballpark ( close counts) affordable digital reading device could go a long way in the right direction when making lighting decisions.

@Gypsy Nirvana
#marshydrosummersale

I have a friend in love with idea of being on the right side of statistical probability when he gambles, can't blame em. Hey, somebody got to win, mine as well be him, he figures.
His internet gambling hobby involves buying in on various car/boat/ recreational vehicles raffles where they sell in the neighborhood of 300 to 500 tickets/chances, with some selling on up to a thousand chances to be sold by the drawing date, usually amount is give or take @ about 100 U.S. dollars a ticket. sometimes 2 hundred for the chance.
He has won one car, one pickup and a speedboat for his big win prizes over the past twenty years along with an assortment of lesser objects
Raffles you might even concievably win, I like the concept.

Happy Gardening ya'll,
Vandenberg :)
Did I mention this my third entry? Yep I did.
we still use apogee par meter. it is really pricy. maybe we will consider to make our own someday. :whistle:

Ca++

Less than 24 hours until their clock goes to the 30th

Sorry Mars, no pics. My ideas are just ideas.

Vandenberg

Some days a little bottom heat literally works wonders.

I used to sprout seeds on top of my VCR, it was always warmish to the touch.
None of my household gizmos generate noticeable heat while idling away these days.
I've been trying to find a Video Cassette Player to sprout seeds with at the Goodwil old donated stuff charity store but no luck. This style of heat mats sure makes a good substitute though. lol :)

Ca++

Are we just shouting out the things we want to win now

Mars Hydro Teddy Bear.

With a 14 day timer.

Latest posts

Latest posts