What's new

The History of Malpractice (Green Crack x Dr.Who)

FluxCherry

Im in the right place at the right time for this one. Scooped up a clone under the name of The Doctor a few years ago. long story short, its actually a cut of Dr.Who from Subcool. from seed or cut i have no idea but it is absolutely amazing. truely 50/50 high and the perfect plant to cross our PNW Green Crack into. Green crack is my all time fave tho its a pain to grow and work with. The Malpractice project will do wonders for a commercial grow green crack. Taking my old fave and my new fave and making my fave faves. This will be the history of Malpractice.

FluxCherry

Green Crack is resistant to STS if you let it mature due to its autoflower traits. making it hard to reverse. best to start from a clone and rverse smaller plants before they fillout the root zone. my first attempt got me 12 seeds due to the extreamly small amount of pollen. out of those 12 seeds I found a red vine pheno Mal#7. i will be Reversing the Green Crack again to take back into the mal#7. and make more Malpractice seeds over all. for now, this is the keeper for the Bx.
redvine1.jpg
redvine2.jpg
redvine3.jpg
redvine5.jpg
redvine6.jpg
redvine7.jpg
redvine8.jpg

Last edited:

FluxCherry

This next post is up to date. pictures from Today. The beautiful Mal#7 Catching her 2nd round of testing. I am absolutely smashing her with early nutes and shes loving it. Our system feeds Modular nutes. In rockwool, tons of micorr, bassiana and beneficial addatives/Fungi/Bacteria. I use a LOW EC with high results. all about the exchange of nutrients and working with the salt build up. flushing between stages.
Micro 480ppm/ N 80ppm/ P 250ppm Cal/Mag 160ppm. LED 900 PPFD. 5.7-5.8 PH. pulling the N each feed adding more Micro/P. Time to bulk up and frost out <3

mal77.JPG
mal777.JPG
mal7.JPG

Last edited:

DaEarl73

Nice grow! How often do you flush? You mentioned something between stages? Like when flowers start? What is your feeding EC?

FluxCherry

Nice grow! How often do you flush? You mentioned something between stages? Like when flowers start? What is your feeding EC?
between veg and early flower i like to knock back any nitrogen salt build up with a good flush. after that i just make sure to have good flow coming through the blocks.20-30% run off is good. i feed pretty low. 400-500 ppm micro. 135-100-80 ppm Nitro. 160-320 ppm Phos. so usually only around 2.25-2.5 EC with cal mag and sometimes other addatives. usually a BUNCH micobes. 900 Par at the top of the canopy. i use salts and super simple feed rates. building our own nutrient line slowly.

DaEarl73

between veg and early flower i like to knock back any nitrogen salt build up with a good flush. after that i just make sure to have good flow coming through the blocks.20-30% run off is good. i feed pretty low. 400-500 ppm micro. 135-100-80 ppm Nitro. 160-320 ppm Phos. so usually only around 2.25-2.5 EC with cal mag and sometimes other addatives. usually a BUNCH micobes. 900 Par at the top of the canopy. i use salts and super simple feed rates. building our own nutrient line slowly.
I feed nearly the same, but I don’t have tables for drain to waste. You think that could cause problems. They look healthy and smoke well, maybe I could flush them bit longer in the end, could that make sense or they will lack nutrition? Does it make sense to you? Because it could burn a bit better. Have a nice one and good luck with the nutrient line up!

FluxCherry

I feed nearly the same, but I don’t have tables for drain to waste. You think that could cause problems. They look healthy and smoke well, maybe I could flush them bit longer in the end, could that make sense or they will lack nutrition? Does it make sense to you? Because it could burn a bit better. Have a nice one and good luck with the nutrient line up!
What kind of problems are you having?

James Danke

Looking tasty!
Subcool had soem superb genetics for flavours and resin production, not so much for yields.
What are those LEDs ? Last i knew the best diodes (such as Samsung LM301) were square and not rectangular.

FluxCherry

Malpractice 7 reversed, Green crack reversed, and a female green crack walk into a tent.... Doing that Bx and IX thing. Here are some chicks with dicks.
IMG_20231208_192343_409.jpg

KIMG1357.JPG

Persianfarmer

Extremely beautifu
Green Crack is resistant to STS if you let it mature due to its autoflower traits. making it hard to reverse. best to start from a clone and rverse smaller plants before they fillout the root zone. my first attempt got me 12 seeds due to the extreamly small amount of pollen. out of those 12 seeds I found a red vine pheno Mal#7. i will be Reversing the Green Crack again to take back into the mal#7. and make more Malpractice seeds over all. for now, this is the keeper for the Bx. View attachment 18908993 View attachment 18908994 View attachment 18908995 View attachment 18908997 View attachment 18908998 View attachment 18908999 View attachment 18909000

Persianfarmer

Looking tasty!
Subcool had soem superb genetics for flavours and resin production, not so much for yields.
What are those LEDs ? Last i knew the best diodes (such as Samsung LM301) were square and not rectangular.
Hiya!
Well I think some of Subcool’s varieties grow like monsters!!