What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

I have had the same and they seem to produce more large ovules when fed more than they like. Just my personal observation. The same plant fed less didn’t grow them like that. Idk… maybe it was just stress but I have seen it more than once.

Loving your work! The nh/oh x appss is really peppery. I also had 1 very skunky plant too! ✌️💚

Sativied

Veteran
Also known as naked pistils. Well, known... that's how I've been calling them over the past decade. I have some very indica dom crosses that do it as well, like ICE. It's basically nr 6 below.

cannamorph.jpg

Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 18.40.15.png

Don't mind a few but had a plant so bad I rather had seeds with bract.

FeelHaze

They are common in some Haze/Sativa lines. I'm not sure why plants produce them. It's easy to tell a seed vs (Ovule CORRECT SPELLING). If you see a white healthy pistil protruding from these it's an Ovule. They will never ripen and always stay green. A seed will not have a pistil/Stigma for long after pollination. A Pistil will turn color shrieval and die after pollination. Seeds will ripen over time Ovule will not. .
View attachment 19030830
Some good info !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never had an extreme case. I agree that high N could be a direct correlation. The plant I posted did uptake too much N. It's not possible to reduce a specific element from a nutrient line. It is what it is. The only way to reduce this is to feed less or add RO more often. When I rerun her ill know more. I do have 6 more of this line up in veg
DSCN1404.JPG

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
I need advice from the haze head club please. What haze cross would you recommend to get a uplifting high, flowering period of 10/11 weeks max and a very lemony/fruity terpene profile or at least no pine/cedar? And something else than C99, I've grown a few versions of this genetic already and I'd like something different

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Crickets for strain recommendation? That's cold. Did someone try the Cali Haze from Sensi in collab with Humboltd see co?
It's supposed to be a cross of HazexTrainwreckxAmnesia, even if I'm not sure of the real genetic make up the fact HSC is involved is good news, they seem to work their seeds seriously.

kro-magnon

Veteran