The greatest fraud on Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Frosty Quotes, pages 8-15

"Massa has done a real job on you people, you defend him no matter what he does and do everything to keep the other slaves in line."

"You people keep making excuses for the criminals, you are dumber than a bag of hammers, thicker than 2 planks end to end, you don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.
You can give a man knowledge but you can't make him think."

"You are all indoctrinated into a cult, government is a religion and a terrorist organisation as they use fear to control people and you are all living in fear of them."

"Ridicule in the face of truth just shows you to be small and petty minded.
You also show that you never evolved beyond ape, throwing shit around."

"Comprehension fail, you are an idiot." [This one was for me especially.]

"Like I keep saying, you lot are dumber than a bag of hammers.
There are none so blind as those who will not see."

"You lot just keep shooting yourself in the foot, with dumb dumb bullets no less."

"To quote Randy from Home Improvement;
"Don't rack your brain, you might smash the pea.""

"None of you have proven me wrong all you have offered up is insults.
You think it's ok to force people with violence to do things like pay money or follow arbitrary rules, none of you have any morals, your parents failed you dismally."

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Really? Okay, no more Frosty quotes. Take down those last two posts if it's gonna cause an issue.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
that said,frosty if you want me to lock this thread so you can cut and paste whatever you want to keep into a new thread i can do that then lock the new thread for you and delete this one.
And I will follow you to the new thread, Frosty. You're my man now! We have done bonded in battle (not the same kind of bonding as pop_rocks and y'all, but bonded nonetheless.)Bonded Nun, the lesson here is, "All Threads Lead To Frosty!". Too Frosty? Deal!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
EVEN%20HITLER%20HAD%20A%20GIRLFRIEND%20%281992%29%20magazine%20ad%201.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
that's sad. even Adolph had buddies and a dog...well, i GUESS he had friends. i've seen pictures of him walking a dog. it could have been a photo op for Adolph and Kevi...uh, the dog.

Blondi died at the Furher's request.

He already intended to have her killed but wanted to see if the cyanide capsules were effective and so ordered one to be tested on her.

Horrific fuck.

Sociopaths don't know what love is.

Hitler did not deserve any friends.

Frosty should have some.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
all threads lead to frosty!
we would all be sad to see him go; especially before he tells us the secrets of freemasonry or whatever it is he is on about
but in between the enlightening videos and the weak put downs you can feel the love

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - not good - methinks that you guys/gals should be more polite while exercising the right to be critical - this thread needs cleaning up - everyone has opinions - and if you don't agree with someone else's - then you need to understand the 'civil' bit - for civil discourse - don't make us have to get out the 'ban hammer' -

Status
Not open for further replies.