54CD1FF5-F0AB-458F-A420-2ABB63392FA7.jpeg
7504ABF5-2E67-41DC-994C-77CB451494B8.jpeg
9C6964C3-1A30-4C71-B8EC-B2BB9C8E1039.jpeg
EB6091CF-16E1-4A77-BE55-D28F494C6F5F.jpeg
28BB47E1-E290-4D63-AC00-1D1BEAAE8174.jpeg

moose eater

therevverend

Veteran
When I write my hashish book I'll include a fancy 'when to plant' chart with a map that says, 'best planting time: 6 months ago'. 2nd best: NOW!

few of RCC’s……1st edition Botany & Hashish…….

Missed one.

I'd like to look at the Appendix called 'Babies fall flat' on page 90 of The Primo Plant. Listening to the rain beat on my roof I know that's exactly what I'm going to find this morning.

I notice nobody has a copy of this less popular sequel

Going for $229.49 or 22/month at Walmart. Maybe someone has heard of the 'Tiger Swami' Paramhangsa Soham Swami, he's an interesting character in Yogananda's book 'Autobiography of a Yogi'. The one memorable fact Yogananda mentions is that he was a tiger wrestler. I got interested in the guy, noticed he wrote a few books, and decided to check them out. Turns out Yogananda didn't do the guy credit, (and made shit up) he's awesome, had a great mind.

Some of his writing disparages popular religion. He efficiently dismantles Christianity but he has a book called 'Critical Review of Bhagavad Gita' that is extremely critical of the Gita. It makes me think of all the westerners who don't like the bible but embrace the eastern wisdom of Krishna. The tiger swami uses logic to great effect to show that if you want to learn to be more narrow minded, judgmental and superstitious the Gita is a wonderful way to start. He predicts the current mess in India where religious bigots in the form of politicians are using Krishna as a cudgel to bash their real and perceived enemies.

Last edited:

carrrimmer

When I write my hashish book I'll include a fancy 'when to plant' chart with a map that says, 'best planting time: 6 months ago'. 2nd best: NOW!

Missed one.

I'd like to look at the Appendix called 'Babies fall flat' on page 90 of The Primo Plant. Listening to the rain beat on my roof I know that's exactly what I'm going to find this morning.

Going for $229.49 or 22/month at Walmart. Maybe someone has heard of the 'Tiger Swami' Paramhangsa Soham Swami, he's an interesting character in Yogananda's book 'Autobiography of a Yogi'. The one memorable fact Yogananda mentions is that he was a tiger wrestler. I got interested in the guy, noticed he wrote a few books, and decided to check them out. Turns out Yogananda didn't do the guy credit, (and made shit up) he's awesome, had a great mind.
A book about hashish inspired me to get into marketing. After all, you can make medicine or cosmetics from it. I've already tried this site https://essays.edubirdie.com/marketing-assignment-help for ideas, but it's a student writing service. Therefore, I continue my further search for marketing assignment help to realize my idea.
Some of his writing disparages popular religion. He efficiently dismantles Christianity but he has a book called 'Critical Review of Bhagavad Gita' that is extremely critical of the Gita. It makes me think of all the westerners who don't like the bible but embrace the eastern wisdom of Krishna. The tiger swami uses logic to great effect to show that if you want to learn to be more narrow minded, judgmental and superstitious the Gita is a wonderful way to start. He predicts the current mess in India where religious bigots in the form of politicians are using Krishna as a cudgel to bash their real and perceived enemies.
I think I have to read "Primo Plant"

Last edited:

andrewgrue

Missed one.

I had also heard about these book! While The Great Book of Hashish offers an insightful journey into the world of cannabis, users should also be mindful of cybersecurity in online discussions. The link offers valuable strategies for protecting digital information https://attractgroup.com/blog/aviation-cybersecurity-strategies/ - equally relevant for maintaining privacy when traversing forums or delving into niche interests. Stay safe and informed!

Last edited:

therevverend

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts