What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Beer Cup Challenge 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

antheis

Veteran
here's my week 2 update. a couple look like they're not going to make it, but i'm not giving up just yet. i think its time to put them under more light.

L

LouDog420

Still pulling slow growers and the undesirable...

Right now we have

2 - Double Strawberry Diesel x OH/S#1

1 - lucky dip freebie

1 - new purple power x hashberry

1 - Sour bubble f2

picture.php

LetsSeeYa

Yeah everyone iv been sick, but will do my best to get mine up today. Not to mention getting robbed, it hasn't been a good week, but like i said, i will get it up today. Sorry for my tardiness.

LSY:tiphat:

L

LouDog420

^^ Good vibes bro.

If you miss a week we won't jump on ya too hard, I promise :comfort:

G

greenmatter

Yeah everyone iv been sick, but will do my best to get mine up today. Not to mention getting robbed, it hasn't been a good week, but like i said, i will get it up today. Sorry for my tardiness.

sound like you had a shitty week alright ...... get your mind off it bro .......pick a strain that will come in before the end date and bust out your beer cup man!!!!

tardy huh ..... they used that word on me when i got a little "delayed" in the smoking area back in the day. i told em i was sick too:wave:

Last edited:

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Here's my update for week 3 or 10/10. My last one came up as guaranteed. I see many of you been working at growing above the soil. Me, I've been working on growth below the soil given my gals a 5 hour dark period. But starting yesterday they're sunning 24/7 till flower. Nice work everyone, I impressed with what i see so far.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
LOL,... You're not the only one giving the sleep cycle! My little one is just chillin in the middle of my vege room, 400w MH on a light rail and 18/6.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran

good mojo your way brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.