What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

j2VmNudH.jpeg

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I wonder who wrote that for him. The man is far from articulate, an observation made much prior to his Trump involvement.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

So when is tRump going to be reinstated? It is August....

Where are the election fraud evidence?

Eagerly awaiting,

minds_I

PS...What is up with that Durham investigation?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: have you considered religion hempy? at least there you get crackers and wine along with your fantastical stories:biggrin:

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

So when is tRump going to be reinstated? It is August....

Where are the election fraud evidence?

Eagerly awaiting,

minds_I

PS...What is up with that Durham investigation?

Things are getting interesting!

"Where is the evidence?" you ask. Well, there's too much for me to get into but, Rudy Giuliani's youtube channel is a good source as well as The X22 Report (X22report.com), patriots.win, Project Veritas, Judicial Watch, Salty Cracker's Odysee channel and some of the threads on this forum (right here in Speaker's Corner). Also, Mike Lyndell is expected to reveal alot at his cyber event on the 10th-12th.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are getting interesting!

"Where is the evidence?" you ask. Well, there's too much for me to get into but, Rudy Giuliani's youtube channel is a good source as well as The X22 Report (X22report.com), patriots.win, Project Veritas, Judicial Watch, Salty Cracker's Odysee channel and some of the threads on this forum (right here in Speaker's Corner). Also, Mike Lyndell is expected to reveal alot at his cyber event on the 10th-12th.

and they say comedy is dead!:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts