What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I don't care what you think of my post actually. The status quo is changing whether you like it or not. The Liberal narrative is full of lies. Who made you the arbiter of truth?

It's not what I thought of your post that I am referring to.

I asked you to dig a little bit into the story instead of just playing copypasta.

You are still refusing to do so.

I'm pointing out that you don't have any intention of actually caring about what you are parroting.

Nobody made me the arbiter of truth, I just have a knack for the task.

Three Berries

It's not what I thought of your post that I am referring to.

I asked you to dig a little bit into the story instead of just playing copypasta.

You are still refusing to do so.

I'm pointing out that you don't have any intention of actually caring about what you are parroting.

Nobody made me the arbiter of truth, I just have a knack for the task.
So you do decide what is good or bad. That's the point I'm making.

Three Berries

A swing and a miss Champ.

Truth is truth.
Truth isn't truth. Rudi Giuliani

This would be interesting to see the difference in what we know as truth today.

"Library found in Tibet containing 84,000 secret manuscripts (books), including history of mankind for over 1k years."Sakya Monastery Perhaps the largest library in the world of our distant history. It was discovered behind a huge wall, 60m long and 10m high."

FkS6NKrWAAQJten