What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

aIB4XiEyZHGQ.png

przcvctm

When a narcissist suggests "Turning down the heat" for the sake of the country, you can be certain that what he/she really means is turning down the heat for themselves. They are incapable of giving two shits about anybody else, let alone the country. They will burn the country to the ground to save themselves.

Hempy McNoodle

Nice plants.

I think you have either SFV OG K , Headband or something x Columbian Red from kagyu?

Here is a couple pics kagyus Kauai Electric/SSSC M10 Afghani 1 x Columbian Red coming along really good.. same Columbian Red he cross w HB SFV OG K etc..

View attachment 18745461 View attachment 18745464
Yod Yam! Those look AWESOME, Jack! I had one that said KEm10 x 72 Thai Stick, I think. Oh, and SFV x Colombian. Is that the Colombian Red? Is Kagyu from Coastal Seeds?

texasjack

Veteran
Yod Yam! Those look AWESOME, Jack! I had one that said KEm10 x 72 Thai Stick, I think. Oh, and SFV x Colombian. Is that the Colombian Red? Is Kagyu from Coastal Seeds?

Yes He is Coastal seeds. He is working by himself now.

I didnt remember what you got. The SFV Columbian is SFV OG K clone x old Columbian Red.

I forgot about KEM10 x 72 Thai stick. That is(Kauai Electric Hawaiian x old Super Sativa Seed Club M10 Afghani #1) x 72 Thai Stick . My friend is growing some now....here is some pics...

KE/M10 x 72 Thai Stick
"tell Kagyu his Kawai Electric/M10 x 72 Thai and KEM10 x Columbian are amazing plants...I can't wait to rip on both of them"
kem10colu.jpg
kem10colu1.jpg
kem10colu2.jpg

Did you get any Rude Dog fem Seeds?

Hempy McNoodle

I didnt remember what you got. The SFV Columbian is SFV OG K clone x old Columbian Red.

I forgot about KEM10 x 72 Thai stick. That is(Kauai Electric Hawaiian x old Super Sativa Seed Club M10 Afghani #1) x 72 Thai Stick . My friend is growing some now....here is some pics...

KE/M10 x 72 Thai Stick
"tell Kagyu his Kawai Electric/M10 x 72 Thai and KEM10 x Columbian are amazing plants...I can't wait to rip on both of them"
View attachment 18745482 View attachment 18745483 View attachment 18745484

Those look amazing!

Yes, I did get some Rude Dog. I think I saw pics of that on another thread. That one looked great too!

Hempy McNoodle

KE/M10 x 72 Thai Stick

I'm excited to crack into those Uncle Fester's Skunk 18s, too! :smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts