What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

"George Papadopoulos story as it related to the Trump-Russia scandal and he was sentenced to fourteen days in prison as part of his plea deal..."

is that your source of REAL information?

"2022 will be the year that millions of everyday citizens stand-up to the left-wing fascists and they'll continue, and we will all continue together, to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"
-Donald Trump

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries. Opposed to anarchism, democracy, liberalism, and Marxism, fascism is placed on the far right-wing within the traditional left–right spectrum.

Three Berries

Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe. The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries. Opposed to anarchism, democracy, liberalism, and Marxism, fascism is placed on the far right-wing within the traditional left–right spectrum.

Fascism is the government and Big Pharma making it's citizens take experimental vaccines for as they all make a lot of money off the taxpayers. A more realistic definition.

your so smart dude, like yo boy the mathathlete "i did it 2 times lol ill do it a 3rd..."
your beyond saving and youll hav a painfull life you fascist!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol......me thinks one has escaped the lab 🤔🤣🤣

soon this thread will reach the weirdo event horizon and it will collapse into black hole of utter madness...like cthulu level madness...

edit: too late,already happened,already past the chandrasekhar limit for the maximum amount of silly absurdity

Three Berries

soon this thread will reach the weirdo event horizon and it will collapse into black hole of utter madness...like cthulu level madness...

edit: too late,already happened,already past the chandrasekhar limit for the maximum amount of silly absurdity

You have no idea what is about to be exposed.

Three Berries

Trolls and bots? Must be in favor of pedophiles and human trafficking along with congressional and multinational governmental corruption.

Where's Hunter?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trolls and bots? Must be in favor of pedophiles and human trafficking along with congressional and multinational governmental corruption.

Where's Hunter?

you looking in a mirror? or just not smart enough to come up with your own bullshit theories so you have to slavishly repeat what other idiots have posted elsewhere...still waiting for your truth social account to start? will you promise to fuck off to there once it's quasi up and running? since you've managed to make hempy's thread into dumb and dumber and mind bogglingly idiotic

I 💓Satan!

Hempy McNoodle

"..sudden and unexpected.."

Rest in Peace Mark Lanegan.

Mark Lanegan - The Winding Sheet 💿 [1990] - YouTube

005512ac.jpg