• No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hempy McNoodle
I followed one of your rabbit trails connected to Haystax.

Here's an article that caught my eye https://haystax.com/haystax-helps-florida-strengthen-school-safety/ from 2014.
Among the specific issues to be addressed in the assessments are school crisis preparedness, physical security systems, policies and procedures for crime and violence prevention, security staffing, professional training requirements and school-community collaboration on safety.

The Marjorie Stoneman Douglas school shooting took place in 2018. It's a good thing Haystax was there strengthening school safety.🙄🤨

Back to the Awakening....

Sunshineinabag

20210430_072957.jpg
20210430_072924.jpg
20210430_072918.jpg
20210430_072911.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy McNoodle
I followed one of your rabbit trails connected to Haystax.

Here's an article that caught my eye https://haystax.com/haystax-helps-florida-strengthen-school-safety/ from 2014.

The Marjorie Stoneman Douglas school shooting took place in 2018. It's a good thing Haystax was there strengthening school safety.🙄🤨

Back to the Awakening....

It is unclear whether Bryan S. Ware (and Haystax) are good or bad (Deep State). Good job rabbit hunting though! I think we will learn more about all of this, in due time.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know Hempy I think you should transform this thread into a wake up MF and grow some weed!....type thread. The government and rich people [synonymous] have always rolled over us and always will. The only way to avoid this is to ignore them.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know Hempy I think you should transform this thread into a wake up MF and grow some weed!....type thread. The government and rich people [synonymous] have always rolled over us and always will. The only way to avoid this is to ignore them.

SATIVA PHENO HARVEST1.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Exactly what I have done. People should be taking this time to get as set-up for growing as they can be. The current .guv is finishing the job and sinking the good ship America.

I plan to have dope when it does sink, cause dope will get you through fucked up times better than... or something like that.

May I ask why that vegged plant was chopped? Edit: oooh, upon closer examination of the photo... :)

Last edited:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly what I have done. People should be taking this time to get as set-up for growing as they can be. The current .guv is finishing the job and sinking the good ship America.

I plan to have dope when it does sink, cause dope will get you through fucked up times better than... or something like that.

May I ask why that vegged plant was chopped?

You just can't see the flowers in the photo. It is covered.See the colas against the rocker. Same as the other photo.

Hempy McNoodle

"The great Wake & Bakening ?"

-St. Phatty (Feb 21, 2021)

Hempy McNoodle

May I ask why that vegged plant was chopped? Edit: oooh, upon closer examination of the photo... :)

Save seeds. They may be the currency of the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts