What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Fallacy of the "Legalize and Tax Cannabis" initiatives: Insights from Jack Herer

Easy7

Veteran
If there is a market, people will fill the need. I'm not really interested in having just three females, or one or two females and one or two males. The issue raising in cali, 100sqft is a lot better than colorado's.

I wish it was just like beer or tobacco. Every sort of flavor and I can have my own grown or brewed, just can't sell that without a permit.

But the dicks want it to be controlled, so i say good luck with that. It's already out of control. I find plants anywhere and almost everywhere. I don't find booze around, other than the store. And rarely find a whole or almost whole pack of smokes.

bentom187

Veteran
what some are not understanding, is that the government has a monopoly on violence, so asking them for protection in exchange for money is not a new concept. its organized crime. if you trust the fox to watch the hens ,then your going to be pissed afterward. look at the banking industry, they have the most regulations, they also get bailed out whenever they ask for it on our dime.pretty good business plan.

What Is Regulatory Capture?
[YOUTUBEIF]BUvUtqTmd5c[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man... this seemed like a pretty good debate going on in here with lots of similar opinions reguarding cannabis.

I believe that Benjamin Franklin said it best when he said
Any man willing to give up liberty for security desreves neither.

FREE THE WEED

ECtraveler

Veteran
Where are the contaminated edibles? Where are the poisoned consumers?
http://www.times-standard.com/break...e-you-smoking-study-finds-pesticides-transfer
1 in 3 are pretty crappy odds.
In a small random study his laboratory performed, Raber said more than 35 percent of marijuana failed pesticide tests.
A new study published in the Journal of Toxicology found that up to 70 percent of the pesticides on a given marijuana bud can transfer to the inhaled smoke.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack is Rolling over in his grave because of the direction cannabis legalization has taken.

Warnings have been sounded & they've been ignored because people lack patience & want what they want right now or they don't want it at all.

This thread needs a resurection.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
lots of rank & file street officers are all for legalizing weed. i know too many of them to think otherwise. likewise many judges, parole officers etc. it overloads the system, & it is obvious that what they are doing does not work. the for-profit prisons & prison guard unions are two of the bioggest problems out there. the prison guard union in California is the largest in the nation...