What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The endless thread, part 2

unnamedmike

I already have the sensors in my hands, it seems that they are a good version, stable reading
IMG_20221018_141043.jpg

Last edited:

unnamedmike

That’s a lot of seedlings:toohot:
There are certainly many o_O Im going to move the cuttings that show root, under the flowering lamp, need to sex the cuttings before discard or transplanting the plants from seed in small pots, to 1gl pots. Now there are 40 plants from seed and 40 cuttings... I hope to keep 20 or 25 females for flowering.
The next round im going to take a break, and will be monocrop of super silver haze 4 to fill jars

SSH4
IMG_0604-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are certainly many o_O Im going to move the cuttings that show root, under the flowering lamp, need to sex the cuttings before discard or transplanting the plants from seed in small pots, to 1gl pots. Now there are 40 plants from seed and 40 cuttings... I hope to keep 20 or 25 females for flowering.
The next round im going to take a break, and will be monocrop of super silver haze 4 to fill jars

SSH4
View attachment 18771779
🤩 wow ! Super Silver Haze !

unnamedmike

I'll double that Wow.
@unnamedmike is the the SSH that was crossed with the Destroyer I just harvested? The smoke from that cross is excellent and it has flavors I've never tasted in bud.
Im not sure what you have 🙈 did the seeds have a label? was there something written? I have made several versions, last ones were fem seeds, sts destroyer 2 & 3 * ssh4 (the plant in the upper pic) and sts destroyer 2 & 3 * ssh8. Have you found males ?

SSH8
IMG_0602-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

unnamedmike

Yesterday reading the "ultimate sativa" thread again, I noticed an original seedsman haze from 2008 and saved the photo. I saved it because of the resemblance that ohaze has, like my ssh4, in the shape of the flower. Of course ssh4 is a beefed version. If I didn't know the truth, they could convince me that they are mother and daughter.

seedsman ohaze (not my pic, sorry i cant remember the grower nickname)
6859Original_Haze_10_weeks_bloom_macro_16-04-08.jpg

and again ... SSH4
IMG_0604-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Im not sure what you have 🙈 did the seeds have a label? was there something written? I have made several versions, last ones were fem seeds, sts destroyer 2 & 3 * ssh4 (the plant in the upper pic) and sts destroyer 2 & 3 * ssh8. Have you found males ?
From Chischas and the label just said SSHxDestroyer, no males.
Enjoying a pinner from this plant for breakfast. Small buds but xtreme flavor and strength. 13 weeks bloom.
IMG_2948.jpeg

IMG_2973.jpeg

unnamedmike

MM ohaze
IMG_3515-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

oh3*oh4
IMG_3518-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Destroyer * Lilly
IMG_3517-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Lilly, mum of the seedling above
IMG_3520-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

IMG_3528-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Super silver hashplant f2
IMG_3530-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Super silver haze#4
IMG_3531-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

This plant has a behavior that Ive only seen in it. From the beginning of flowering she has white and amber trichomes. In fact, you can harvest it after 2 weeks and shes an excellent smoke... or you can leave for 11 weeks, the optimal harvest time. Super silver haze 8.
IMG_3529-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

unnamedmike

Finally, the first males are showing, at the moment 2. This is good news because the plants don't fit... I hope to discard at least 15 more throughout the week. Im looking the chem phenotypes, but when stem-rubbed, most of the plants are some shade of lavender, 2 plants organic chem.
SM f2 sexing cuts.
IMG_20221031_094241.jpg

IMG_20221031_094353.jpg

Mostly seedlings of seedsman oh, seedsman*90 and seedsman*(seedsman/90). And some destroyer hibrids
IMG_20221031_094324.jpg

funkyhorse

Hola Mike
You have this picture here too
In the pic above ^^ counting from bottom to top in the 5th cup, in the second row counting from left to right, you have a trifoliate
What is that strain and origins/who made it? I am glad I am not the only one having mutations with hazes
Check for intersex traits in the haze males, my Seedsman Hz male from the original pack went intersex too. Progeny was all firm
Are you growing them indoors or outdoors?
Thank you very much for posting and have a nice day

unnamedmike

Hola Mike
You have this picture here too
In the pic above ^^ counting from bottom to top in the 5th cup, in the second row counting from left to right, you have a trifoliate
What is that strain and origins/who made it? I am glad I am not the only one having mutations with hazes
Check for intersex traits in the haze males, my Seedsman Hz male from the original pack went intersex too. Progeny was all firm
Are you growing them indoors or outdoors?
Thank you very much for posting and have a nice day
Hey Funky !

Yes, they are 2 trifoliate oh seedlings, both Madmac seedsman*oh90. One of the 5 destroyer*ssh4 is trifoliate too ... only one this round, but was the 25% last time popping this hibrid

Till moment, the only "original" haze hermi that i saw, was the Turd´s Autentic genetic, a half of the males throw pistils at the end of flowering, a half of the plants were quick broad leaf plants.

thanks for the data about hermis, im going to keep an eye on this. Im growing 3 differents ohaze lines, more than 30 plants in total for repro.

The hazes are popping, growing and getting cloned indoors, the rooted cuttings gonna flowering outdoors

Nice day to you too mate

Last edited: