What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Bagseed Heretic

The Bagseed Heretic

• huh?

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • what?

Votes: 12 29.3%

• Total voters

Boob McNoob

Veteran
20240810_045710.jpg

Boob McNoob

Veteran
From Purgatory to Paradise - the first of the two gals from outdoors in the coffee containers inherited the open space. The second will follow tomorrow after I have a chance to revitalize the soil in another 5 gal; both will rotate to the rear of the closet and have a projected harvest window around the end of October.
20240813_220900.jpg

Boob McNoob

Veteran
Nearly daily doses of clove and cottonseed oil dilutions haven't eliminated the bug fever so I relented and hosed them down with Neem for good measure.
20240818_020739.jpg

Boob McNoob

Veteran
As always the horizon shines brighter than the oasis at hand; the girl in the center wasn't quite ready for the upgrade and even though the root ball collapsed, I'm hopeful there wasn't enough disruption in the process to slow her roll. A pair of well rooted Chocolate Mint now inherit the small coffee containers and as fated to act as companions to things in the main room at some point. The trajectory for the larger specimen is to become the next to offer clones to refill the creaking clown car before moving into the bright lights; that should play out by the end of September while her sisters might lag behind a few weeks.
20240830_101008.jpg
20240830_100048.jpg

Boob McNoob

Veteran
20240910_134809.jpg

Curiosity piqued from a question on another forum about what was possible under a 65 watt UFO has me offering the space here to flesh out the most promising of my on deck circle on 18/6 with two companion efforts slightly behind under a 100 watt natural light panel in another enclosure.

Boob McNoob

Veteran
The lesser pair under the 100 watt Spiderfarmer SF1000; my suspicion is the head sled dog pictured above will maintain its lead despite the older underpowered Growstar 150 at 65 watts. Cuts for the following wave will be made from all three at the end of this month which will reshape their silhouettes and even up the race a bit.
20240910_202233.jpg

Boob McNoob

Veteran
Would have never considered bringing outdoor efforts inside but the recent case of Bug Fever decimated the ranks and left a void.
20240913_000932.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts