What's new

The Ace Pic Place

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BUMP! What a nice thread :) Feel blessed to see so many nice flowers and plants grown from our seeds by so many great growers :yes:

Seems Malawi and its hybrids are the most popular sativas, and Bubba Hash is also hitting hard!

Than you all! :wave: Have a great weekend!

Buddler

Veteran
It seems Dubi and ACE have a big following of some awesome growers here. Must be the great genetics and all the time you put into this forum and of course customer service..Keeps me coming back .B

Ripoff artists!

Ripoff artists!

It seems Dubi and ACE have a big following of some awesome growers here. Must be the great genetics and all the time you put into this forum and of course customer service..Keeps me coming back!

My first experiance with dubi and ace/cannabiogen was hermaphadites and no germination! I did get 4 females out of 45 seeds though! Not a good experiance! Sorry im not a fanboy! Just honest!

Buddler

Veteran
My first experiance with dubi and ace/cannabiogen was hermaphadites and no germination! I did get 4 females out of 45 seeds though! Not a good experiance! Sorry im not a fanboy! Just honest!

Honestly, What type of seeds? how many herms and how many didn't germ ? I checked your album out, found a picture of yours looks like a male plant any shot of the herms :badday:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Something isn't right here. It certainly doesn't jibe with my experiences with Ace seeds over the last 5 years. Ace and Dubi have never been anything but first rate from what I've seen.

I also peeked at your album. Are you using old recycled soil or just plain dirt? I see quite a few weeds in a couple of shots. Old soil can harbor pests that kill seedlings before they breach the surface.

jonhova

It seems Dubi and ACE have a big following of some awesome growers here. Must be the great genetics and all the time you put into this forum and of course customer service..Keeps me coming back!

Is it more likely Ace is the culprit or your cultivation needs fine tuning?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bubba Kush x Kali China end of May

Bubba Kush x Kali China end of May

Since the threads of our classic strains already have plenty of good pics. guess i will use this thread to post some new hybrids and strains being worked lately. Hope is ok for you Buddler :)

A Bubba Kush x Kali China from seed starting to grow vigorously outdoors.

Attachments

• Bubba Kush x Kali China end of May.jpg
    Bubba Kush x Kali China end of May.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 26

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thai x Kali China

Thai x Kali China

Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China also starting to grow vigorously outdoors.

One of them is showing a curious genetic defect, showing chlorosis in half of the petioles of its leaves, the rest of the plants are growing fine, without any mutation or genetic defect.

Attachments

• Thai x KC may 084.jpg
    Thai x KC may 084.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 34

Buddler

Veteran
:) Thanks Dubi I want to get my hands on that KC Bubs Cross..

Attachments

• DSC_1498 (1).jpg
    DSC_1498 (1).jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_1500 (1).jpg
    DSC_1500 (1).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_1506.jpg
    DSC_1506.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_1511.jpg
    DSC_1511.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 28

Buddler

Veteran
This is one a plant scrog in 2 gall smart pot of coco Ace bubs hash coming up on 5 weeks just wanted to show her off some more.:)

Attachments

• DSC_1344.jpg
    DSC_1344.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_1342.jpg
    DSC_1342.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_1338.jpg
    DSC_1338.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 24

deepwaterdude

Looking spot on, if not better;) Very healthy plant, hard to believe it's in a 2 gal pot:).... I wonder if anything gets rootbound in coco?

Buddler

Veteran
Some GT s:tiphat: and the ace mix pak all look the same except for one maybe CY fat leaves..

Attachments

• DSC_1340 (1).jpg
    DSC_1340 (1).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_1341 (1).jpg
    DSC_1341 (1).jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_1345 (1).jpg
    DSC_1345 (1).jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_1343 (1).jpg
    DSC_1343 (1).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_1339 (1).jpg
    DSC_1339 (1).jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 22

Buddler

Veteran
ABH outdoors starting to flower and some more babies vegging been a slow start with the weather hoping she warms up..They are all in a organic mix with used coir ..:joint:

Attachments

• DSC_1338.jpg
    DSC_1338.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_1339.jpg
    DSC_1339.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 22

Koondense

Veteran
ACE limited edition Panama x Bangi Haze, a more Bangi dominant pheno

picture.php

More details in my sig thread "Pangi ...".

Cheers

orfeas

Veteran
ABH outdoors starting to flower and some more babies vegging been a slow start with the weather hoping she warms up..They are all in a organic mix with used coir ..:joint:

one two, one two, one two orderly walking and a-hopping in the sun...
I can see the sun, I conjure the former :joint:

:tiphat: Orfeas