What's new

The $1000.00 1/2 ounce. Khastree mason LMAO

negative37dBA

Veteran
So has anyone heard of the 1000 dollar 1/2 zips of Cookie Dough that this guy is marketing. The hype is so much more than the bud. Its a total joke but people are buying it and the reviews are shit! Lame looking tumbled buds with no visable trichomes on the surface and a smell thats just OK.
More and more I believe people are idiots. There is no medicine in the world worth that much. There is not enough difference in the smoke to EVER make me buy something like that. Kinda reminds me of the GSC hype train that went completely off the tracks back in the day for some average weed.
Ill keep smoking my home grown GG4 clone only that cost me nearly nothing to grow and kicks ass every time.
Need less idiots in the industry and more honest professionals. What a fucking joke.
Have a sweet day all. Peace, negative.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
So has anyone heard of the 1000 dollar 1/2 zips of Cookie Dough that this guy is marketing. The hype is so much more than the bud. Its a total joke but people are buying it and the reviews are shit! Lame looking tumbled buds with no visable trichomes on the surface and a smell thats just OK.
More and more I believe people are idiots. There is no medicine in the world worth that much. There is not enough difference in the smoke to EVER make me buy something like that. Kinda reminds me of the GSC hype train that went completely off the tracks back in the day for some average weed.
Ill keep smoking my home grown GG4 clone only that cost me nearly nothing to grow and kicks ass every time.
Need less idiots in the industry and more honest professionals. What a fucking joke.
Sounds outrageous. I guess at least someone found a niche in the market to make some money. Around here shops have zips for as low as $35.

goingrey

Have I understood this correctly, they are paying one thousand dollars for 14 grams of tumbled bud?

negative37dBA

Veteran
Have I understood this correctly, they are paying one thousand dollars for 14 grams of tumbled bud?
May or may not be tumbled. Just looks very low on trichome count on the outside. This was sold on 4/19 in New york city at a club called Astor. You could get a "deal" for a ounce at $1800.00. I don't know about posting links I never do that but the gentleman I watched review it is that younger dude with the green hair named Drew from the UK somewhere on the tube. I am sure you can find it.
Have a sweet day

goingrey

Well I've got no problems posting links hehe:

But nah that weed ain't tumbled it's fine. This is after making it's way to the UK too.

1715197802687.png

$80 eights on the menu right below it, probably of similar kind of weed? Funny. But hey their money not mine.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Some people have more money than sense - but who am I to tell them what to spend it on?

Its always been better to grow your own - if you can - much more satisfying - 😌

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Every time I've heard of crazy high prices it was fueled by scarcity. And the people with money essentially offer to pay more than everyone else to get the good shit. Kinda surprising in today's market.

Dime

I remember in the 80's people bought pet rocks. They came with instructions on how to care for one.

Attachments

• th-3402374028.jpg
    th-3402374028.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 15

negative37dBA

Veteran
$1800 is like my food budget for 2 PLUS months. I bet my GG4 is better. I mean its "small batch" "no pesticides" and "limited quantity" still LMAO.

Ca++

If the guy with green hair has a following, they will pay for it. It's surprising what outrageous stuff reviewers can buy, if they have a following that wants to see that. Or maybe he didn't even pay, but now somebody has. I should send him my £1000 8th, as I know he will like it. Then I can offer it on special, just £100 for a 0.4 with 420 reviews.

Wine/Trainers/Phones/Watches/Cars/Art. People will pay stupid money, just to of spent stupid money.

growshopfrank

Veteran
Well I've got no problems posting links hehe:

But nah that weed ain't tumbled it's fine. This is after making it's way to the UK too.

View attachment 18999383

$80 eights on the menu right below it, probably of similar kind of weed? Funny. But hey their money not mine.
For click bait trash or any YT content that you would rather not enrich the uploader to view or if you simply don't care for endless ads give this a try.

FreeTube - Open Source

goingrey

For click bait trash or any YT content that you would rather not enrich the uploader to view or if you simply don't care for endless ads give this a try.

FreeTube - Open Source

I used the nsfwyoutube link because it is age restricted and needs you to login otherwise. Because, you know, showing dried flowers can be harmful for children or something. I hope he makes a lot of money with his videos, why would I not want to enrich him, that's some hater nonsense. But the video will also be demonetized because of the "community guidelines".

shiva82

the guy with the green hair is the smart one. he gets paid good money to smoke ganja and tour the world . he has been going a few years . not my cup of tea, i find him insufferable , but kudos and respect to him for engineering a great job himself , that involves his hobby and passion , through youtube

Latest posts

Latest posts