What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

THC and Fat

Drewsif

Every active component in Cannabis is a reduction of a fatty acid. Raising thc by converting FAs faster, rather than producing more FAs to convert naturally, is why Cali weed is disease-riddled derivative impostor trash these days.

If you want to learn how to grow better plants buy a gardening book, these pothead websites are useless. I came here looking to invest money on qualified growers ended up staying for the laughs.. No qualified pot growers on the internet.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Every active component in Cannabis is a reduction of a fatty acid. Raising thc by converting FAs faster, rather than producing more FAs to convert naturally, is why Cali weed is disease-riddled derivative impostor trash these days.

If you want to learn how to grow better plants buy a gardening book, these pothead websites are useless. I came here looking to invest money on qualified growers ended up staying for the laughs.. No qualified pot growers on the internet.
Conceited much?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Qualified?
I think some dutch uni does a degree. Though I doubt it covers wiring a plug.

That really was an annoying comment Drewsif. Though obviously most people come to a forum to learn. Any forum. So you can't expect us all to be master growers.

Being good, is constantly learning. Constant experimentation, because it's not an exact science at all. How pot expresses different deficiencies has only been studied once according to a uni that just did it. Until now, even the basic charts you might have, are based on other plants. So just how much do you expect a professional to know.

Laugh away, but your kidding yourself I imagine

F2F

it could be Drewsif has a very technical background which can definitely accelerate the area of discipline concerned.

I will however say this - I've been on this site for a while and see people with drive, passion, and some with many years under their belt. There are some growers here that grow by feel and gut instinct, and they kill it. They know their plants and know their trade. To me it's like the old farmer who knows when to plant his fields by watching the rest of the natural world around him. Subtle cues instead of a "prescription" or "SOP" approach derived from literature-based knowledge.

Cheers all [EDIT] and let's keep it light and civil
F2F