What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Thai - Golden String Foitong, Squirrel Tail , Tiger Tail Sakhon Nakhon, Super Pren - (PREMPAVEE SEEDS)

Knop

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-26 at 18.30.12.jpeg

Knop

Next month, it's spring here in Brazil, but soon they'll go to land.

Tomorrow, they'll all go to the water. I have 20 squirrel tail, 2 foitong and 2 super prem.

There are 40 more seeds to arrive, between foitong and tiger squirrel, which will also arrive this week.

All the seeds are quite large, the squirrel tail is a little bigger than the others.

Last edited:

Knop

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-08-26 202724.png
    Captura de tela 2024-08-26 202724.png
    247.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Captura de tela 2024-08-26 202818.png
    Captura de tela 2024-08-26 202818.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Captura de tela 2024-08-26 213951.png
    Captura de tela 2024-08-26 213951.png
    936.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Captura de tela 2024-08-26 214126.png
    Captura de tela 2024-08-26 214126.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 23

funkyhorse

Boa noite cara
Do you get paraguayan weed? How is it if you do?

If I understand correctly, you just sprouted the seed and you will put these plants outdoors now?
They will not sex until end of march the fastest, it is 7 months away
In 7 months some of these plants will be monsters, do you want a 7 meter tall tree?
If 3 meter tall is enough for you, sprout the thai seed in december, if you want shorter plants sprout the seed january

There is a lot of intersex in this thai weed, some people care about it some people not
If you have a 7 meter tall intersex you will be pollinating your whole state

About THH
If you are growing in Mata Atlantica or in the Floresta with high humidity, THH will show rot end of flowering. When you see first rot just cut and chuck the rotten buds, chop and harvest the rest
I grew repros of it. A lot of variability in the size of plants, some short and some tall sativas
THH and modern hybrids like dry finnish and dry environments

Thais show sex end of march through april and flower minimum 3 months so harvest end of june to end july
Thais are not inmune to rot
THH shows sex end of february harvest is during may

I am growing Hang Karok Phu Phan and it rots here in Paraná basin
Purple phenos are intersex, green phenos seem to be firm but dont like high humidity
These plants in Thailand finnish flowering during dry season
They will never get dry finnish here
Phu Phan green, I chopped and dried the tops, they are curing now. Purple intersex are curing as well in vacuum bags
I will test them during christmas to see if I grow them again
I like the fragance of Green Phu Phan very much, cant describe it
Phu phan green.jpeg
Phu phan green 2.jpeg

Knop

Boa noite cara
Do you get paraguayan weed? How is it if you do?

If I understand correctly, you just sprouted the seed and you will put these plants outdoors now?
They will not sex until end of march the fastest, it is 7 months away
In 7 months some of these plants will be monsters, do you want a 7 meter tall tree?
If 3 meter tall is enough for you, sprout the thai seed in december, if you want shorter plants sprout the seed january

There is a lot of intersex in this thai weed, some people care about it some people not
If you have a 7 meter tall intersex you will be pollinating your whole state

About THH
If you are growing in Mata Atlantica or in the Floresta with high humidity, THH will show rot end of flowering. When you see first rot just cut and chuck the rotten buds, chop and harvest the rest
I grew repros of it. A lot of variability in the size of plants, some short and some tall sativas
THH and modern hybrids like dry finnish and dry environments

Thais show sex end of march through april and flower minimum 3 months so harvest end of june to end july
Thais are not inmune to rot
THH shows sex end of february harvest is during may

I am growing Hang Karok Phu Phan and it rots here in Paraná basin
Purple phenos are intersex, green phenos seem to be firm but dont like high humidity
These plants in Thailand finnish flowering during dry season
They will never get dry finnish here
Phu Phan green, I chopped and dried the tops, they are curing now. Purple intersex are curing as well in vacuum bags
I will test them during christmas to see if I grow them again
I like the fragance of Green Phu Phan very much, cant describe it
View attachment 19056484 View attachment 19056485
I'm growing a Paraguayan plant with 12 pressed seeds. the smell was very good, the smell of vick vaporub, the cerebral effect, I get lost in ideas, the colors become clearer, the sound louder, I lose focus on everything, I become introverted. But I've already smoked paraguay that I ended up lying on the floor because I laughed so much, but it was a long time ago. Here the climate is humid in growth and dry in flowering, I have a lot of varieties this season, I believe my climate here is similar to Thailand, I'm 23 • south, I want monster plants.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Latest posts