What's new

Thai A5 Haze limited edition

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Last January I gave my cousin Thai A5 Haze and Mountain Gold beans to pop for me since I didn't have my tent set up yet. Then heart problems and unknown prognosis I put my grow on hold. In May I said to hell with it and moved forward with an outdoor grow.. I told my cousin to give me 4 Mountain Gold cuts and save the Thai for fall.. instead he gives me 3 thais and a broken MG cut... I assumed I gave away 3 MG instead they got Thais.. I hope they finish at 42 degrees Lat.

Sooo.. I took cuts of this garlic Thai A5 Haze.. hope they root .. they'll be the first to go in the new tent..
20240629_125656.jpg

RizlaMan

Harvest at day on flowering day 78. Grown in coco/perlite, under a 600-watt HPS, and fed Alaska fish emulsion and Morbloom along with Cal-Mag and kelp.

The limb had to be tied over to manage the plant in the tent, hence the vertical floral clusters. It was in the back of the tent and looked like it would never finish. However, when harvested 2/3-3/4 of the pistils had withered. The bud is so covered in trichomes that it appears white. A5 Haze shines through.

Attachments

• 20240717_155501.jpg
    20240717_155501.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 61
  • 20240717_155508.jpg
    20240717_155508.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 63
  • 20240717_155514.jpg
    20240717_155514.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 61

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks a lot for sharing finishing pics of your indoor adventure with Thai A5 Haze @RizlaMan very happy to see you have had a successful harvest, and probably starting to enjoy it ☀️

Excellent resins on the calyxes indeed :yes: 78 days is considered a short-moderate flowering time for this strain.
How would you describe her terpene profile ?

A5 Haze shines through.

It's close to how I imagine Haze A would be in female form.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Last January I gave my cousin Thai A5 Haze and Mountain Gold beans to pop for me since I didn't have my tent set up yet. Then heart problems and unknown prognosis I put my grow on hold. In May I said to hell with it and moved forward with an outdoor grow.. I told my cousin to give me 4 Mountain Gold cuts and save the Thai for fall.. instead he gives me 3 thais and a broken MG cut... I assumed I gave away 3 MG instead they got Thais.. I hope they finish at 42 degrees Lat.

Sooo.. I took cuts of this garlic Thai A5 Haze.. hope they root .. they'll be the first to go in the new tent.. View attachment 19026272

Hi @HarleyJammer At 42ºN latitude you can easily harvest Thai A5 Haze if you live in a place with a mild or warm autumn. It would be more difficult in a continental climate at the same latitude, with drastic temperature changes, overall lower temperatures, and less quality sunlight.

As you can see, despite the seedling having fairly broad leaves, it now has an almost pure sativa development as described.

Any updates?