What's new

Tex’s Farm: Perpetual CFL Micro SOG

Art Vandelay

Bought the ticket,and I've got a ticket to ride and she don't care.:woohoo: looking good Tex! Might have to move my op to attic as well see how the little lady feels after this round. Good to know temps staying that low who would have thought.:tumbleweed:

TexMex McDirt

NE1 - I water em 2-3 times a week. That is the big pain with the micro SOG. It's not too bad, gives me an excuse to hang out with the girls.

Art - Hit 106 today, neither cab got over 84. I can live w that. The key to making it work in the attic is air from inside the house. Or you could maybe splice into an AC duct, I didn't want to mess w that though.

TexMex McDirt

So I pulled my 4 Mandala #1 clones tonight from the tubes. One of em didn't root, the first cloning failure I've had since I adopted the ice tube tray method. So, I took 2 more from that potential mom, put the other 3 into dirt to veg for a few day. Here's hoping I get at least 2 girls from these. Next time I take cuts and do clones I will do more in depth, with more pics and details.

sgapetti

Veteran
You aer going to love those mandala#1, i did!Lots of different pheno's! I have used males to cross with c99 female and others, i am down to the f3 now, great smoke. Will follow your 3D, nice setup an well documented, keep it green
Peace S

TexMex McDirt

sgapetti - Thanks for looking in. Like what you have posted. I'm looking forward to the Mandala, they look really nice in veg. The 3 clones in flower haven't shown sex yet, only been a few days.

MrCopyZ - I just chopped my 1st NL plant last night, hanging in the drying box now. I'll put up a few pics tonight.

Mahalo!
Tex

Dr 4 four

OK, here's a random question...

Does anyone know how to change where it says "Member" underneath my name to something else, something a bit more clever? I have looked all over my profile settings and just can't figure it out.

Thanks!

Tex

Yeah..
In the top-right corner, it says "Welcome Tex...."
Click on your underlined name, it'll take you to the profile page. There, you can change it. Like I have.. ;-)

Edit: .....so, I'm checking, seems like I forgot how the f** I did it exactly... :-s
Thanks for lurking Tex, I'll try and put a pic up of the ladies, w8ting for their home to be build...

If that is considered a custom user title, I believe you have to be a subscriber in order to change it. https://www.icmag.com/modules/Benefits/

TexMex McDirt

Dr 4 four - I bet that's it, cause I have searched left and right and could not find any way. Thanks a bunch man!

Tex

TexMex McDirt

So things are moving right along. I chopped my 1st NL girl. She looked pretty good. I let her go 10 weeks. I could have chopped around 8. It was really hard not to chop at 9. But I let her go 10 weeks as I had planned. She is trimmed and hanging in the drying box...

Now in the flower cab we have all the remaining NL girls. I think one of them, NL1 gets too lanky for my cab, the last clones went in really short, about 1 inch, and they still got taller than lights, they're the ones in the middle in the pics below. I think I will stick with NL2 as my NL mom. I still have 4 NL beans left, so I my look for another mom later.

Lights on...

Lights off...

And I also have the 3 Mandala #1 clones in there now, they have not yet shown sex.

TexMex McDirt

In the Mom/Clone/Veg cab I still have the 2 NL moms NL1 & NL2, but I think NL1 is going to get scrapped. I also have the 4 potential Mandala #1 moms, still in the solo cups till I ID sex on them.

Lights on...

Lights off...

I also have two more clones rooting of the one M1 that didn't root last time, I am hoping it cooperates this time round.

That's where things sit right now. More to come. Thanks gang!

Happy farming, stay safe!

Tex

TexMex McDirt

So the 1st NL girl goes into a curing jar at 7.4 grams. I am happy with that for my 1st one and if that holds or improves I should see about 3/4 to 1 ounce every 2 weeks. Plenty to keep me happy.

The Scale in use!

Mahalo! Happy farming, stay safe!

Tex

TexMex McDirt

Had to have an early taste of the NL. Man is that nice. Excellent taste and affect. Things are really coming along. Now hopefully at least 1 or 2 of these Mandala #1 will girl up for me. Cheers y'all.

Tex.

fukndenny

picture.php

Tex

What is this thing, Tex? Like an ice tube/cube thingy? :tiphat:

Looking good.

JHerbz

Grats on that NL Smoke, im sure it will get tastier.

Gotta love perpetuals :) a ounce every 2 weeks would be a good place to sit at :)

TexMex McDirt

So one of the Mandala #1 showed balls & got tossed. One other showed its a girl, YAY! 2 more still aren't showing, waiting patiently. Hope to get 1 more girl to choose a good mom.

Cheers!
Tex