What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMedHead

Looking nice TS, not many people on here show their decent sized/big hydro gardens anymore, so thank you I look forward to the rest of the grow.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
Step 8 training

Step 8 training

week 6
since the last week they are starting to already fatten up,...
Overdrive starts next week , these colas gunna fill in nicely ,
I just try to arrange the branchs , to be spaced evenly , or to get the best light coverage , or super bend if they get too close to bulbs.

3-4 more weeks of this , they gunna be huge,.......got Co2 blasting,..

stick around shits gunna get good:woohoo:

TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
Thnx MI-medhead, Crazy eagle
yah man those r MM rockstar! , they really pack it on the last 3-4 weeks, I drop temps in last week ,let em go 10 weeks , they get maad purp'd up

TS

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Nice Teemu!! Just started some Med gear and think i'll follow this awesome show!
How far along are you into flower before you clean house, step 6? Sometimes I do step 6 when they are in veg still. I will also try to give them flower nutes for they're last week in veg to try and supercharge them for flower. I figure the less branches in veg going into flower, the more likely the energy will be used to start flower production at those main branches that are left...? It is kinda too cold for me to shock flower them at the moment, another month or so-we've been having a rough, long winter.
Keep up the good work!

teemu shalanie

Veteran
heh thnx BOBO 420, kool what strain u gunna rock?, I like to wait to week 2-3 into flower because all your lil sucker branch's have developed by then, and need to be dealt with , if you do this in Veg , by the time you get 2-3 weeks in you have to do it again ,.....IMO
I give them Bud Blood the 1st week into flower which promotes lots of bud sites,
stay warm , B winter almost done

TS

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Teemu,
Will think about what you said, it does male sense as I do have to do a second cleaning sometimes. Thanks for the info

teemu shalanie

Veteran
week 7

week 7

Its week 7 flower , and they gunna start to blow up , I switch to over drive this week ,a lot of times I will throw on the light spreaders also,......( I not sure if that's their name )

sooooo suged out !

C ya next week :dance013:
TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
Week 8-9

Week 8-9

Tings r blowin up , nugs are all getting extremely smelly/rezzy,
just starting week 9 / had em on flush for a few days now , 7-10 days more n these girls coming down
pretty happy with how this is coming together, not really any major fuk ups yet....
stick around . almost done :woohoo:

604sour

Damn teemu. Those are bulking up fat. How much weight do you usually pull off one table. I just started a 4x8. Gonna put it under 2 1000s. Your pics are getting me pumped.

teemu shalanie

Veteran
thnx guys , I rock 3-600 over a 4 by 8 , let you know how much it tallys when its all done,
this room here has 14 -600, Ive done as good as 20#with a different strain, and as few as 10# when things don't go according to plan,... average is bout 12-16.

TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
couple pics

couple pics

just a few shots I snapped the other day

these RockStars R getting to be a real handful

here's a couple micros I took with a new lens a bout a week or so ago,.... kinda a kool lens I post more pics /let you all know about harvest/yield etc.

TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
Finale

Finale

well flushed n chopped,. now we just hangin around drying / sweating .

looking tasty as a motha fucka
liked this lil guy

ROCKSTAR,.....
that's how you do it`
from build to clone to harvest.
TS

crazy_eagle

The look nice! how long did you take them 9 weeks plus a week of flush? I'm on week 7 now and the buds don't seem to be getting bigger,maybe wider! The last 2 weeks is usally where you notice!

teemu shalanie

Veteran
yah, crazy eagle: 10 weeks total ,drop temps last week stuff really purp up ,thnx for following along this thread guys , sorry it took so long to complete. any questions on the thread or how to build or run these tables, ask away ,...

TS

woolybear

Veteran
hi teemu,

thank you again for this thread, ive read each page a couple of times (luckily only 4 pages so not that hard) and I like your take ont he med man tables!

Using OSB and that other material saves a lot of work. I could see myself putting a table like this together. Just got to measure shit and play a trip to home depot.

Questions:

- What type of tool do you use to insert the staples, and how much should I spend on one?
- How do you connect the 2x6 to the osb, screws? Nails perhaps?
- Depending on the answer to the above question, what type of tool do i need to buy, and how much should I spend? This is probably a stupid question

teemu shalanie

Veteran
heh wooly: thnx man, super easy to build you will need a stapler to put in the staples,

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/v...ety-position-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

yes , use screws to connect osb to 2by6's , you can buy special pan head screws for osb , or just regular construction screws,.... ( have used both)

Total cost from home depot for stapler, screws, prob 30-bux (assuming you own a drill to install screws)

good luck any other questions let me know .
TS

teemu shalanie

Veteran
nice ; good luck eagle , I never been REALLY "successful" outside , have had some nice runs but nothing to compare to the indo ,....

TS

Status
Not open for further replies.