What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Surf's multiroom living organic fabric pot soil beds

gram101

seafour that's not the same one i got, i tried to find a picture but it seems they've been discontinued or something.

I'll just bite the bullet and return it for the premier.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
under the specifications tab halfway down the page on the sta-green.... you will find

Organic No
Contains Plant Food/Fertilizer Yes

milkyjoe

Veteran
A lot of enhancement is in the form of those time release deals. A proper living soil will make that stuff available way to fast...avoid time release with living soil period.

Weyenot

Dang bro, great job, your efforts are making for some happy plants. No Co2 needed when theyre this happy!
Keep growing dude, im enjoying your progress:)

Weyenot

what he said

Listen to Surf and dont worry about it dude, this mix will run itself. Just make sure your water source is good, without chemical treatments and such and you'll be good to go. Ive made this stuff way more complicated in my head than it has to be but its really simple actually. Just make a healthy living soil and it all works out. You can do it dude just keep learning/growing and keep watching good peoples like Surf, who've got it going on!

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I found another good organic resource... while it is not a cannabis site, it does have a "medicinal plants" section that is certainly cannabis friendly

logicalgardener.org

gram101

surfguitar, i've been reading up on organic soil and i'm questioning why its important to monitor the ppm if all the needed nutrients are supplied through the kis nute pack.

Weyenot

Gram, once you set up a healthy soil thats therefore full of life it will regulate itself. The relationship is between the plant and the soil life and us the gardeners arent really in charge. If the system is balanced the plant will get all it needs and we dont have to do much if anything. Im finding that having the largest container of soil to grow in really helps to maintain overall health.
Keep learning, growing and asking questions, you'll get where you need to

I hope it was appropriate to chime in Surf, if not im sorry

gram101

Not unless you wanna fail ;)

Thanks Weyenot and surfguitar.
I've been reading heavy on here and a few books so I know a little about the soil, I asked because in this previous post surfguitar gave me a contradicting answer. Must have been an misunderstanding.

thank you both!
:huggg:

surfguitar

Had to move my 400w gals to the 400w vert room which is not very light proof but ive been doing my best to cover it up with a tarp haha. 5gal girls will probably come down in a week or 2 and the 20gal will probably be moved to the 3k flower room once I flip that in a week or 2. Abyss99 and nlxohaze both are purpling up nice