What's new

Super Silver Haze - Mr Nice

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
It look like my next grow will be selection on Silver Haze....I tought about NL5Haze from Sensi but Nevile said that Silver have much more phenos than 5haze but quality on right ones are even better.

Terppalooza

It look like my next grow will be selection on Silver Haze....I tought about NL5Haze from Sensi but Nevile said that Silver have much more phenos than 5haze but quality on right ones are even better.
this ssh reminds me of my homeis nl5... its not bad weed, i smoked bad weed before XD this stuff decent. just really not what i expected.. reminds me a bit more of karmas a5 stuff... that direction with a mangoey vibe.... i do think this clearly is some ansestor type weed to amnesia i can tell in the high and budstuture of some of the thicker phenos. its just very much missing the lemon and not close to as incency... but im hyped to see what comes from your sensi sh, if i get the chance i will give it a shot and let you know my honest opinion! :)

Terppalooza

like, aside from the fact that is is not what i expected. this is definitly real and proper sativa. none of the phenos smoke like indica. they all feel uplifiting and positive. its a thing i cannot say about most strains ive grown!! i think its an important feature to them, and the terps even if mangoey are strong and appealing. nothing truely disgusting smelling. i can smoke all phenos. so tbh i dont review theese seeds bad. just marketed like shit. and maybe not really super silver haze? just some other oldschool haze cross? :) anyways not trying to hate on the ssh, id take this over most zkittlez crosses anyday xD

Terppalooza

the Good Lod Silver Haze with good Metal terps on here i missed for longer time :smokeit:
when i grow the core cut bad. she tastes like metal lol or atleast bad in my opinion. sometimes shes a bit more brown looking then the super light green as on a good-runs. then she looses the lemony taste which turns into a metallic incency taste.

CannaT

Premium user
sorry from old yellow MSN seed packs, yes that right
1000000129.jpg

STOP lying people here. MR Nice is waterboy with watered down genetics.
All you genetics experts are in the end funny guys with some nice story. 😀
Hypro family select this cutting nothing to do with moppel at all.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also for the record there was amazing phenos found from the yellow packets of SSH , I've grown 3-4 packs over the years and have half of packet left.

Really good phenos of the lost phenotypes you don't see any more, alot of Spicy Frankincense phenos when today is all the same phenos like the core cut.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18957975
STOP lying people here. MR Nice is waterboy with watered down genetics.
All you genetics experts are in the end funny guys with some nice story. 😀
Hypro family select this cutting nothing to do with moppel at all.
Waterboy or not , ( I'm not saying that at all) but when your handed Nevil Schoenmakers seed collection when Nevil retires and any clones of Females or Males Nevil still held you got 1 of if not the most desirable and largest Haze catalogue EVER , so waterboy or not your already at the top of the Haze game in assets/special stock .

Also many of the Dutch seed companies today started as waterboys at sensi working in 90's and learning from Nevil who still made seeds for sensi even though he was officially retired.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Core cut gets passed around as many names in the Netherlands, I've had it myself under these 4 different names in Amsterdam from reputable people and places over last decade or more since the name mishap happened.
It's 1 of the most common Haze cuts these days in Holland/Europe( wasn't until other special Haze cuts disappeared years ago in Amsterdam , and then years later Core cut thing happened and was shared around freely and everywhere and really confused people with the SSH/Amnesia thing.

I've had this cut passed and or sold as these

Silver Haze ( I belive its an old Silver Haze cut myself)

C5

Core Amnesia

SSH

CannaT

Premium user
Also for the record there was amazing phenos found from the yellow packets of SSH , I've grown 3-4 packs over the years and have half of packet left.

Really good phenos of the lost phenotypes you don't see any more, alot of Spicy Frankincense phenos when today is all the same phenos like the core cut.
No man,you didnt get it.
I said and grew SSH its good strain for a Sativa with nice enjoyable high.
I find it not strong,rather say very plesent high of long duration with sativa buzz.
Jack is much more stronger for example.

@Terppalooza was prior this grow chatted with me his plan was to make Ammo bx1.
So he is searching for phenos that resambles core cut I told him that he better go with Silver Haze than SSH...
At the end he got what I told him he will and he didnt like outcome.Cuz he listen to old heads who think they know.
Their knowladge is Shantis marketing and they mostly grow "elites cuts" so in reality they know very small about lineages.

Amnesia cure is Jack herer x sk1.
But similar phenos like core cut you can find in Silver Haze by Sensi.

I ask all of you who grow SSH did anybody of you find a cut that resambles core cut ?
Obvious no one ever find....so SSH and Ammo that signature smell we all know from Amsterdam CS cant be find in Shantis SSH and they are J1 or Silver Haze by Sensi seeds.

Thats all what Im trying to say.

CannaT

Premium user
@CannaT

who is lying .,? when said somefing in mine direction then take the results from outcome then ;)
You can say anything in your direction,but it Will better that is have some proof in reality. Only this way you Will have some credibility for your story.

Im not against Shanti or SSH but im against lies that sold as marketing to people that give money they hardly earn.
For products they dont want to buy.

Amnesia is cutting that appear in south of holland at first gain popularity in Rdam and was spred around by nutrient family.
Many other coffeshops and growers rename it....Still I know spot in Rdam that have original cutting which is rerly tested under 24% thc....the real ammo.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
1000000217.jpg

On of the great growers that run many Mr.Nice hazes and still it got outcome like @Terppalooza did nothing to do with core cut or Amnesia at all....
Its more in Jack style haze than Amnesia...more old school than new school skunky hazes that are going around EU these days.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18958880
On of the great growers that run many Mr.Nice hazes and still it got outcome like @Terppalooza did nothing to do with core cut or Amnesia at all....
Its more in Jack style haze than Amnesia...more old school than new school skunky hazes that are going around EU these days.
Bro any real Haze growers want the SSH far away from Amnesia Haze commercial cut , only Amnesia Haze lovers want to find the Amnesia cut , not any real Haze Connoisseur's.
I even sell a Haze hybrid ( Amnesia Hazy Jones) and very dominant to the Amnesia Haze but to me it's my least favourite Haze I offer, but my friends who like Amnesia Haze love it , I like it to but the exotic Haze's is what I'm looking for and I'd swap Amnesia Haze buds with the grower who did this SSH all day , I'd give you double Amnesia buds for the special SSH.
I've never EVER seen a better Amnesia Haze myself than the old special phenos of SSH ( which are much harder to find in SSH seeds than the late 90's/early 2000's for sure.

The SSH was Nevil's creation from the 90's , today you don't see that same SSH flower about in Amsterdam, or anywhere unless you had the old packets from way back

Latest posts

Latest posts