What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU

Super Panama Haze limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Day 27 of bloom.
View attachment 19062250
View attachment 19062251
I think I might have an issue with magnesium uptake, but I’m not entirely sure. Compared to the Panama A5 Haze, this one transitioned to flower much faster in the 12/12 cycle from seed and had less stretch. That’s just been my experience with this particular pheno so far. View attachment 19062252

Looking great @Cheech87 :D especially considering you flowered the plant straight from germination.
How is she ripening ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
SPH after 91 days. She had a nice structure and good leaf to bud ratio. The smell is terpenoline so far. She was not as stretchy as I expected. I'd say she grew almost by herself. Unfortunately I had to transplant her and some other plants in plagron allmix. Usually I use bio bizz. The plagron mix fried them a bit, providing not the best start for my girls.
full

full

She indeed finished at a quite manageable size @orangina you can expect tons of terpinolene from the Panama Goddess crosses. Hope she smokes well, and that you're already enjoying her! ☀️

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@dubi This Neville Haze from @Yo Sammy does he have Thai phenotypes or are they Colombian and Mexican?

Thanks a lot for your support @Knop 🥰 Yo Sammy Nevil's Haze displays a mostly Colombian sativa/Northern Lights indica phenotype. When outcrossed, you can traits and expressions from all 3 (NL, Haze C Thai leaning and Haze A Colombian leaning) in her hybrids.

You can provide an 18/6 photoperiod for vigorous growth and strong plant structure.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Have to say Dubi ,I've grown out nearly all your panama crosses and find they were all spectacular plants,a joy too watch and grow.

Thanks a lot for your support and kind words :) Panama Goddess hybrids are indeed hard to surpass!
Really good development on your 3 Super Panama Haze indoor girls after just 4 weeks in flowering.
I especially like the look and traits of plant in the middle and in last bud pic.

Latest posts

Latest posts