MrHamilton

Veteran
Medusa at 60ish days
IMG_2363.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a unique specimen she is :) @MrHamilton That loud strawberry scent in your Super Malawi Haze must be a transgressive (and desirable, in this case) trait, as it's not typically found in either Malawi or Nevil's Haze.

Proleterre

No worries @Proleterre looks like there will be enough canopy to cover it all :yes:
Too much canopy in fact. I should flip into flowering sooner. Have to cut a lot of tops because they kiss my leds.

Nowadays, here's week 10 :

IMG_20240423_214751_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

I forgot to reopen the water after a dry period last week. They stayed 6 days without water. The fan leaves totally yellowed since that.
IMG_20240423_214841_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

But I can recognize the same good smell as the one I grow before.
This weed is dope, little to no ceiling, the more you smoke, the more you fly, excellent.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks seriously resinous @MrHamilton how many days more do you estimate for her end ? 10 days ?

Sorry to see the yellowing @Proleterre but I'm glad you recognize the same aromas and profile of the plant as the previous one that made you fly!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The resins are getting gluer in these last days :D @MrHamilton. She looks done to me as well. If the strawberry terps are still strong, let her dry (there aren’t many nutrients left in the plant) and harvest soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts