What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

oldmaninbc

420club
Thanks brother; Where’s the course you manage more specifically if you don’t mind?

Planting some Garlic today, trying different spacing arrangements. Large potent cloves like always, I only plant from 6 clove bulbs these days & a handful of 4 cloves bulbs, after a decade + of selecting on these it’s amazing what you can achieve, incredible potent flavor but huge cloves thus much easier to work with…

Just under 5lbs of cloves

View attachment 19089994

View attachment 19089995

View attachment 19089996

View attachment 19089997

View attachment 19089998

Sometimes you’ve just gotta make your perfect tool for the deed, actually often

View attachment 19089999
Big garlic fan here! Just bought several lbs of Russian Red from the fruit stand. My favorite garlic all round.
I don't remember for sure but it was around $14.00 lb.

I get the idea you do exceptionally well at most things. I can appreciate your effort.

I'm lucky if I get half of what I do done without a glitch. The older I get, the glitches keep adding up. Pretty soon I'll need a ladder to get to the top of my glitch pile:)

led05

Chasing The Present
^ Humor grows with age; like your ears :)

Garden sweet potatoes, beets, garlic & carrots still need to be cut, this goes into oven & roasted, drizzle olive oil all over top, tiny bit salt - so good

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0052.jpeg

IMG_0054.jpeg

IMG_0040.jpeg

IMG_0039.jpeg

IMG_0041.jpeg

IMG_4967.jpeg

led05

Chasing The Present
Getting this GH ready for late winter plantings, nicer to get it done now vs in February - come time to plant I’ll just fold back the sides, create some mounds & plant away….

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0064.jpeg

IMG_0065.jpeg

IMG_0067.jpeg

Pic taken from a 75 year old redwood bench my Grandparents first had then my family growing up & now mine - growing up we’d sit on this thing on our covered front porch all the time, it’s a great rocker but put your feet up on the lip & watch out for squashing them Achilles when your buddy decides to rock forwards or jump out - haha, the memories

IMG_0070.jpeg

Last edited: