What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
IMG_9963.jpeg

finished deboning the 88-G-13 hash plant last night. It was a small plant yielding about 2 oz ish. A nice big pan full I never weigh sorry but less than average yield for one plant for me. Anyway, the buds look different than my norm. They have a medicine smell kinda like eucalyptus or menthol… Not a bad smell at all and looking forward to tasting it. Don’t think I would grow this again unless the weed is awesome anyways I haven’t tried yet. It’s going in jars today to cure up. I’ll post again after an early sample I will lay on the tray today for rolling up.

oldmaninbc

View attachment 18998214

finished deboning the 88-G-13 hash plant last night. It was a small plant yielding about 2 oz ish. A nice big pan full I never weigh sorry but less than average yield for one plant for me. Anyway, the buds look different than my norm. They have a medicine smell kinda like eucalyptus or menthol… Not a bad smell at all and looking forward to tasting it. Don’t think I would grow this again unless the weed is awesome anyways I haven’t tried yet. It’s going in jars today to cure up. I’ll post again after an early sample I will lay on the tray today for rolling up.
Because of lung disease I had to give up smoking, tobacco was never a problem, I didn't really enjoy smoking like some folks.
The various flavors from cannabis is a whole other story and it's just not the same with edibles.

I use to grow a hawaiian strain, I would look forward to the first draw on the joint and savor the lingering taste, also the smell of the smoke reminded me of a cannabis oil. Then there was my Paki creation, it had it all, flavor, yield, potency and easy to grow plant in or out. It had a sweet chemical flavor when grown in.

Not that I have any envy, well, I guess I do. Enjoy your smoke!
Was the wedding memorable?

jokerman

Premium user
Because of lung disease I had to give up smoking, tobacco was never a problem, I didn't really enjoy smoking like some folks.
The various flavors from cannabis is a whole other story and it's just not the same with edibles.

I use to grow a hawaiian strain, I would look forward to the first draw on the joint and savor the lingering taste, also the smell of the smoke reminded me of a cannabis oil. Then there was my Paki creation, it had it all, flavor, yield, potency and easy to grow plant in or out. It had a sweet chemical flavor when grown in.

I heard there was a lot of hokey pokey .

SubGirl

420club

Taste and smell is what homegrown puts over the top for me. Sometimes even in a bad way. I have a pound of Godfather OG that is great weed but I don’t like to smoke it much only it does put the needle on the record for me so I do break it out a bit at a time just to smoke it up and it’s a great giveaway weed as its good weed and some may love the taste they don’t complain getting free weed and I need help smoking it. Don’t even want to ruin my kief with it…
‘the wedding was really nice in the country farm setting 440 acres The reception was in a giant beautiful barn set up real elegant wit fine china and a big dance floor. Very memorable yes. 🥰 cute couple too, my cousins kid.

SubGirl

420club
The free early sample of the 88-G-13 was good even before cure. Taste amazing and noticeable nice buzz halfway thru the Marley we shared. Two quart jars and a bit extra for the tray but nice addition to my pharmacy I think even if the buds do look weird 😁

oldmaninbc

Taste and smell is what homegrown puts over the top for me. Sometimes even in a bad way. I have a pound of Godfather OG that is great weed but I don’t like to smoke it much only it does put the needle on the record for me so I do break it out a bit at a time just to smoke it up and it’s a great giveaway weed as its good weed and some may love the taste they don’t complain getting free weed and I need help smoking it. Don’t even want to ruin my kief with it…
‘the wedding was really nice in the country farm setting 440 acres The reception was in a giant beautiful barn set up real elegant wit fine china and a big dance floor. Very memorable yes. 🥰 cute couple too, my cousins kid.
Here is my pipe I use to smoke out of years ago, now I am trying to decide what to do with it. I got it in the 70s.
A fellow I new from Oregon who moved to BC carved it and when I did a favor for him he gave me the pipe.

For the last 15 years it has never been used, looks like I never cleaned it up right.

1715032754022.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
Here is my pipe I use to smoke out of years ago, now I am trying to decide what to do with it. I got it in the 70s.
A fellow I new from Oregon who moved to BC carved it and when I did a favor for him he gave me the pipe.

For the last 15 years it has never been used, looks like I never cleaned it up right.

View attachment 18998523
It’s beautiful. He carved it? I would display it 🥰🥰🥰

My outdoor plants did that last year but they had re-vegged after I put them out. They finally settled in and turned out ok
The trick is to match the light period indoors to that of the month you plant to plant in. May in NY for example would be 15 hours, or 15.5 for the middle to end of May. If you veg indoors at 18hrs. your shortening the day when you place your plant outdoors causing it to try to flower then reveg.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
When we grow our plants indoors, we are playing God with them. I started growing in 1999 and my veg plants have always been under light 24 hours a day. When they go into flower is a straight 12 hours a day. Never grown anyways besides that, and I wonder why it is that you veg18 hours a day. I understand the concept of following the sun, but when you’re indoors, the sun has absolutely no value to the plants…I’m curious

When we grow our plants indoors, we are playing God with them. I started growing in 1999 and my veg plants have always been under light 24 hours a day. When they go into flower is a straight 12 hours a day. Never grown anyways besides that, and I wonder why it is that you veg18 hours a day. I understand the concept of following the sun, but when you’re indoors, the sun has absolutely no value to the plants…I’m curious
Science has now shown that your plant have a maximum amount of PPFD that they can use, then go into avoidance mode. Depending on how powerful your light is, it could be 16 hours is enough! I'm running all HLG lights and maintain 1000 PPFD, and no additional CO2. Often running 24/7 your actually just wasting electicity

Latest posts

Latest posts