• Yes

Votes: 132 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.4%

• Total voters

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
This is just a poll to see if there is any interest in seeing artwork of this standard offered for sale through seedbay/seedboutique.

Mrs Moppel paints both original compositions and accepts commissions; for example, you have snapped some pics of a cola on a plant you are particularly proud of and would like a memento to hang on the wall, no problem, She can work from your pics to create a unique and stunning artist's rendering of your plant.

Here are three great examples of her work in oil on canvas, please take a moment to have a look and vote in this poll, we very much value your opinions and feedback.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Planta1.jpg
    Planta1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Planta2.jpg
    Planta2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Bob1.jpg
    Bob1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 47

indifferent

Veteran
Wow, those really are stunning. I particularly like the second one, it has a 3D quality, really comes out of the canvas at you. I vote yes!

D

Disguised

I would trade you a baby for that first painting :)

Anyone have a baby I can borrow?

ROJO145

Veteran
Beautiful Moppel,very talented and artistic woman,I am sure there is a market for her work,best of luck!!:tiphat:

G

growcodile

wow very nice moppel!! love the 2nd one.. greets to mrs moppel, great artworks indeed!

D

Disguised

Anymore pics? Would love to see some more!

(Still working on getting a baby :whistling:)

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
great art moppel, big ups to the gal! that first photo is amazing...better quality than my digi camera. my computer den is a little dull would be nice to have a nice painting to smile at while im baked and just gazing at the wall