What's new

Strawberry recommendations?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone has a full mouth tasty, intense sweeet strawberry cut of any parentage, I’m in.
Heres a description from a few years ago breeder is still around name bradley danks in my signature

Last edited:

Onboard

Not an indica, but a 11-12 week sativa hybrid:
Can recommend Strawberry Mist (Kali Mist x Tijuana clone, by Oldschool Genetics), it has a very impressive strawberry pheno.

Where the SB also translates to the smoke, plus remains through a good bit of the joint, too. Not a sweet/dank type, more like a fresh strawberry, or creamy frozen yoghurt type. Refreshing like a fizzy drink almost. Salut to Mr @Oldman Green!

DaEarl73

I have strawberry and cream, and strawberry lemonade, both from exotic genetics. The creamy one has also artificial strawberry phenos, the lemonade adds lemon to it from the lemon tree mother. Both nice smokes , before I had strawberry amnesia from I don’t know who, was on the joghurt side too. Some of the Germans have Swiss erdbeerli crosses what I read in the german sub. Maybe you get lucky there

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have several Strawberry heavy Hybrids available that originally used the Strawberry Cough.

Feminized
Strawberry Jones ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Casey Jones )

Regular
Strawberry Madness ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

Feminized
Double Strawberry Diesel Jones ( Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel x Casey Jones)

Feminized
Strawberry Gas Truck ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Chem d x Original Diesel)

Feminized
Super Silver Sour Strawberry Cookies ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x SSSDH)

Regular
Original Strawberry Lope ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Original Diesel x Chocolope Male Original release)

Regular
Chocolate N Strawberry ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Chocolope Male Original release)

Regular
Strawberry N Cream Haze ( Strawberry Cough x The White x Chemdog Haze Male)

Feminized
Strawberry N Mango ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Silver Nevil)

Icmag.com exclusive discount for members

- 33% seed pack price ( no freebie)
Or
- 20% freebie/promo with each pack

Last edited:

DaEarl73

I have several Strawberry heavy Hybrids available that originally used the Strawberry Cough.

Feminized
Strawberry Jones ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Casey Jones )

Regular
Strawberry Madness ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness)

Feminized
Double Strawberry Diesel Jones ( Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel x Casey Jones)

Feminized
Strawberry Gas Truck ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Chem d x Original Diesel)

Feminized
Super Silver Sour Strawberry Cookies ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x SSSDH)

Regular
Original Strawberry Lope ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Original Diesel x Chocolope Male Original release)

Regular
Chocolate N Strawberry ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Chocolope Male Original release)

Regular
Strawberry N Cream Haze ( Strawberry Cough x The White x Chemdog Haze Male)

Feminized
Strawberry N Mango ( Strawberry Cough x GSC x Silver Nevil)

Icmag.com exclusive discount for members

- 33% seed pack price ( no freebie)
Or
- 20% freebie/promo with each pack
I still have the strawberry Jones you gave me 2020 in Barcelona! Appreciate it! Will pop them hopefully soon. You know how things are with so many great seeds to choose! Keep it up!

NEED 4 SEED

"Strawberry Banana is a cross of Crockett's Banana Kush and a strawberry pheno we sourced from bubble gum by serious seeds."

On DNA website.
Yeah, exactly. Hearsay. Nobody ever saw or smoked this plant. Its just in their description. They also said this in their description and I always criticised this point:

"...Bubblegum was such a frosty male that our homie the Guru knew he had to cross it with something special. Guru and Crockett got to work and created the Strawberry Banana!..."

There are two problems with this description: first is they are trying to tell you that this strawberry pheno is a male. So how did they know it is a strawberry pheno? Smoked the male flowers?
Second problem: Strawberry Banana is a feminized variety. Where comes the strawberry male into play?

That's two times bullshitting the audience in one sentence and thats also two times to many for me.

And there is also a third problem with this alleged strawberry male because Serious Seeds started to talk about it at that point in time when more and more people failed to find any Pink Bubblegum phenos in their seeds for which the variety is actually known for. So SS now tried to promote another pheno when people bought their seeds for the pink Bubblegum pheno but all they got was sweetish fruity weed which clever marketing bullshitters declared as THE STRAWBERRY PHENO. Those stories are pure crap to me lol...

NEED 4 SEED

I know what i am talking about because i grew the old version in 2012 containing real pink Bubblegum and just two years later it was totally different weed. To sum it up: they changed the makeup of the strain and they lied to you about it.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Yeah, exactly. Hearsay. Nobody ever saw or smoked this plant. Its just in their description. They also said this in their description and I always criticised this point:

"...Bubblegum was such a frosty male that our homie the Guru knew he had to cross it with something special. Guru and Crockett got to work and created the Strawberry Banana!..."

There are two problems with this description: first is they are trying to tell you that this strawberry pheno is a male. So how did they know it is a strawberry pheno? Smoked the male flowers?
Second problem: Strawberry Banana is a feminized variety. Where comes the strawberry male into play?

That's two times bullshitting the audience in one sentence and thats also two times to many for me.

And there is also a third problem with this alleged strawberry male because Serious Seeds started to talk about it at that point in time when more and more people failed to find any Pink Bubblegum phenos in their seeds for which the variety is actually known for. So SS now tried to promote another pheno when people bought their seeds for the pink Bubblegum pheno but all they got was sweetish fruity weed which clever marketing bullshitters declared as THE STRAWBERRY PHENO. Those stories are pure crap to me lol...
If you reverse bubblegum cut it become male. So why is this mistery or something wrong ?

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I know what i am talking about because i grew the old version in 2012 containing real pink Bubblegum and just two years later it was totally different weed. To sum it up: they changed the makeup of the strain and they lied to you about it.
I used to lies in mj seed business.

NEED 4 SEED

I grew Relentless seeds Frosted Strawberries last year and I didn't get any strawberry types. Taste-wise it was pretty nasty. The high was not that bad but the marketing promise was a straight lie.

Older description from seedsherenow: "...This strain emits a powerful sweet strawberry aroma, highlighted with notes of tangy citrus and earthy undertones. It's like walking through a dewy strawberry ..."
(6 seeds for 178$)

No, that's not true. We've been lied to en masse over the years. How many nice phenos did we get over the last ten years growing allegged high performance strains and how many seeds did we have to grow out for these? Hundreds? Thousands? Thousands!
I'm not saying every breeder is fucked up or a greedy bastard but many of the older breeders lost their mothers and they are still living the lie while the newer ones are trying to make a quick dollar by F1 crossing "names" without doing actual breeding work.

In the end I just wanna see the frosty strawberry male that makes those hot fem lines...

kro-magnon

Veteran
The last cross who had some very distinct strawberry smell/taste was Karma's cross of Strawberry Banana and White OG, I think it was called Strawberry and Cream not 100% sure on the name. But it definitely had some very tasty buds with strong strawberry smell and taste. This cross was a freebee line offered by Karma so I don't know if it's still easily available but you can try with Strawberry Banana or Serious Seeds Bubblegum, the female I kept was a nice representation of the Serious seed line.

Mimpi Manis

I know this is posting kryptonite for some in these hallowed spaces, but GHS Strawberry Haze and White Strawberry Skunk has some of the most agreeable strawb/fruity like terps I ever came across. Both seemed to pass on similar terpy offspring from various male strains I used to make seeds. Respectable enough potency and decent effects... and both came in reasonably early. The SH end of March here and the WSS mid April. A good extra potent stable sativa leaning IBL sire would be my choice. Hell, compared to my situation, most of you guys are spoiled for choice these days!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hi @Spaventa

In the next months i will start the fifth generation of my Mazari line from landrace and from a strawberry specimen cut as P1. (F2, F2BX, F3BX2, F4)

Longer flowering average compared to common strains but with better effects from old school THCV properties i think. So during this new reproduction i will particularly isolate all strawberry mothers (around 25%) to offer a new focus of my Fraise MIS IBL. Will see for '25 celebrations. Peace

F4 grown by @taracula
07532607ac36ae410b71f6d57eeae40cf750b95d.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts