What's new

Strawberry Cough

LostTribe

Premium user
Not a complete haze at the finish line and a bit different smelling as well. Still drying.

Wow, just got a flashback to a bag of nug my mentor passed me for a roadtrip back in the day. That bag was old Sensi NL5 Haze. Upon first test smoke it has the same heady speed rush. I could jam on this bud all day long. Not the prettiest run but I'm pretty wowed by the inital test smoke out barely dry and uncured at that. Inner stem still flimsy.

Digger102

Veteran
I worked with the legendary Strawberry Cough years ago and was surprised it was mostly Haze or Sativa and hardly or no Strawberry Terps . After a few runs I let her go as thought it wasn't the real deal as Strawberry wasn't shining through in the grows. Only a few years later when we grew out all the offspring did that amazing Strawberry Funk show herself. Offspring was straight Strawberry but the actual clone itself showed us hardly any Strawberry terps.
I think she is a very old clone and the clone I had lost something over the years but she delivered the best Strawberry Terps in any offspring you made with the clone. Il be grabbing the cut again of a friend from New York who's crew had it for years to so some more Strawberry Cough hybrids and maybe even a Feminized project if it Reverses well.

Keep us updated on how's yours turns out @LostTribe
Thanks for sharing your experience OJD!! I happen to have the KKSC cut and some Mota Lung Candy #1 pollen, and they need to meet. I had only thought about making more Lung Candy beans, it never crossed my mind to hit the SC with it. Also, a buddy and myself experienced the same thing with the SC not exactly being the most strawberry smelling but it’s still decent herb.