What's new

Strain Searcher's Sour Creek

G

this is my selection of Strain Searcher's Sour Creek.
It's background is Cripple Creek x Sour Bubble
should go 45-55 daze.
Here she is at day 23,
5538sc23dazebrolic-med.JPG

5538sourcreek23dazeclose-med.JPG

thank you for checking her out,
more updates when she ripens.

G

ohh you know i will be watching cause my sour creek is only 16days behind yours..

swerve

G

outstanding Swerve, can't wait to see her explode.

mucho thanks for swingin thru

be well

Wow that bud looks great for 23 days. Whats she smell like so far? Are there any of these left at seedbay, i gotta get a pack or two... Thanks Herb

G

uttt ohhh! Starting to frost up nicely CJ. Gonna be starting mine in 2 weeks :)

G

y0 br0

these were never made available to ze' public.

if you want a shot at it, your best bet is waiting for F2's

it's (Deep Chunk x Pine Tar Kush).x Sour Bubble bx2 if you want to take a stab at recreating it.
all of the above genes are available at seedbay i believe.

20 days into flower she looked like this--
5538sc20day6854563-med.JPG

thanks for poppin' in herb. be well

G

Whats she smell like so far?
smells..... kushy?
i think i have a fairly evenly balanced pheno here,
but looks to be slightly cripple creek leaning buds..
and o yeah, constant smell of sour/foul gym socks:D
nasty, hairy, thick smell..
i have a feeling it's going to B-Line to grapefruit, as time goes by.

S

strain_searcher

How exciting! So happy that this amazing strain made from my 2 favorite breeders tom hill and bog could get out there in the hands of some great growers.

G

yeah you could say that... 24 dayz and all that frost holy cow man she is going to be just coated at 45 days...

G

hello there :joint:
WOOOW Cjack that freakin sweet for that age, thats most difinitly a winner for sure great work so far on her...swerve ya bro your should be looking like that before to long my friend...i am going to do my best at getting a few of those seeds arrrrrrrrr, resin junkie :yoinks: :yoinks:
sweeeet :wave:

G

MAN OH MAN!!!! THANK YOU SS! Can not wait to see them before chop CJ!

G

jaws thank you :)

danks swerve, chop in 3-5 weeks....i like my weed ripe/need max yield off her to hold me over a while (yeah right!!!!) because the kona golds are being knocked up soon ;)

chem, thanks for swingin thru again homeboy, as i told swerve chop in 3wks-5wks, im concerned with yield more than anythng else, and it's not the greatest yielder..
right now it looks like 1 kona gold plant in a gallon and a half of soil will outyield the SC in a SEVEN GALLON wide mouth can...
..but nearly twice the flower time :AH HA!:

herer's a couple sour creek pics, first shot is yesterday (24 Daze 12/12)
and the bottom pic shows the plant at lights out today (25 Daze 12/12)

5538scyesterday.JPG

5538screek25daze.JPG

G

I'm jealous CJ. Really really nice lookin weed. I'm proud to call you friend.
P.S. The Captainjacks Jack has picked their heads up. Pics will get taken when I'm sure they are going to make it.

G

killer man o man yeah i figure i will let her go at least 50 days... but thats now lets see what i say in 3 weeks..good lord covered in mean dipped in suagr i swear the buds are going to be covered in just trichromes..looking great my friend looking great..

KingRalph

gettin the hang of budshots with the cam eh capt. pretty frosted man, healthy as can be too! sweet work sucka. trichs all over them leaves, gonna make a lil batch o brownies or what? :) see ya round man, keep them thumbs green

G

should be able to increase yields by growin' that like any other heavy indy dom(urple, gdp, snow, monkey balls, yadda yadda)...a good 8.5-9 weeks of veg time gettin em to a good 2.5' or so then trippin em over stripped up and ready to rock...

Last edited:
G

wow what a turnout

wow what a turnout

thanks for stopping by everybody

hipster it was put in flower around 22" :wink: i knew when the plant took so long to branch out in early veg that it wasn't going to yield amazin. we're lookin at a 16oz Soda Bottle size top here and a few golf balls.

the reason it's not performing is penetration, she's under a whopping 150watts of sodium power baby yeah:biglaugh: