What's new

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I miss talking to S4L about the frigid cold temps and remote living.
Yeah he always made me feel like I got it easy with the snowstorms when he talked about the cold and amount of snow he got. I didn't even know he was sick. It was his back I think. I wish I had gotten back to his messages faster. Didn't know there wasn't any time to waste.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just reading my pm’s from S4L ....kinda bittersweet so read them but it kinda keeps me remembering his kind words and always looking out for babba and I...if anyone said anything bad towards us he was right there making sure it was taking care of. He was a big part of this site and I sure miss his posts :(

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I have a special variety of rice from Minnesota S4L sent me before he passed.

It's still sitting in the fridge as I can't bring myself to cook it up as that would mean he's truely gone.

Forever. :cry:

Well I've finally decided what to do with that specialty 'rice' S4L sent before he passed, Imma gonna use it as the substrate for an upcoming grow of Magic Mushrooms, should be a fitting tribute to the guy (maybe I'll see him)! :tiphat:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
🦫 Special 🍆
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]how dare this say it to me :
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CosmicGiggle again[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well I've finally decided what to do with that specialty 'rice' S4L sent before he passed, Imma gonna use it as the substrate for an upcoming grow of Magic Mushrooms, should be a fitting tribute to the guy (maybe I'll see him)! :tiphat:

not likely you'll see him. but if you listen to the voices in your head...:dance013: i'm sure he will speak to you.:tiphat:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
you died 3 years ago. All of a sudden you were gone and I was on my own. I'm grown up now. I try to volunteer but I don't put enough effort into it. You would probably tell me stories to motivate me. I could exercise more. I have a really good relationship with my mom, we see each other every day. I don't know if we'll ever cross paths again buddy. I hope we do. Back to being an adult, s4l👍 miss you man

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thoughts of S4L must be in the air 'cause I was thinking about him yesterday as well.

I was cleaning out my fridge and found an old jar of rasberry jam he had sent me at one time - a fond memory.

.......... I finished cleaning but let the jar stay, just couldn't let it go, yet. :shucks:

................. Hope his dog Suzy is still doing OK and if not, romping with Doober's dachshund over the Rainbow Bridge.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
It's Spring Stoner4life. Lost like 15 pounds of fat, 50 to go. Getting my walks in. Eating a lot better. Have to get Just for Men shampoo for my beard and moustache...got the on-the -go stick pen thing and it was like spray paint. Have some gnarly long white hairs. Saw Evil Dead Rise yesterday.
Miss you man. 🇺🇲

Latest posts

Latest posts