What's new

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Those are looking nice, likely some of the nicest outdoor grown in your state. Those big girls will take up half the dry space they are taking in a few days. Double stack the driest ones as you go. Once they are dry buck them onto that tarp and remove the fan leaves somewhat before putting the flower into bags and some into the freezer. You can drill a bunch of different sized holes in the bottom of a bucket, screw the bucket to a table, more secure the better, and pull the stems through the different sized holes to remove the flower. Its easier if you cut the bucket down to a couple inches tall. Having someone feeding the branches in the holes and another person pulling is much faster.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F8CFFF1A-384F-44E8-8FBA-16F000338044.jpeg
F1EC9669-908E-42E9-8C87-9ABF16812A59.jpeg
67F9CA14-721C-4336-AA38-A684B915ED99.jpeg

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can drill a bunch of different sized holes in the bottom of a bucket, screw the bucket to a table, more secure the better, and pull the stems through the different sized holes to remove the flower. Its easier if you cut the bucket down to a couple inches tall. Having someone feeding the branches in the holes and another person pulling is much faster
I like that idea much better than a $10,000 bucking machine :) .… what I’d like to know is have they come out with a machine yet that actually butters your toast in the morning ?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
😂 I can’t function until I have coffee and get high (such a loser) so now it’s going to be peanut butter and honey crisp apple drizzled with honey on oat nut bread... I have one of the D hums Elevated so that it could drain out in A catch basin hopefully has not Overflowed ...Another one has a hose leading to the outside

Latest posts

Latest posts